Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A new display stand for the RS Prop Masters ESB Stunt "Pugman" resin E-11 blaster. The stand has a mirror base and the blaster fits well on:

RS-Pugman-ESB-Stunt-Stormtrooper-blaster-19.jpg

RS-Pugman-ESB-Stunt-Stormtrooper-blaster-21.jpg

RS-Pugman-ESB-Stunt-Stormtrooper-blaster-22.jpg

RS-Pugman-ESB-Stunt-Stormtrooper-blaster-23.jpg

Does RS offer the Pugman E-11 on its own? Or do you have to get a full suit to get it?
Either way, I think it’s freaking awesome! :clap
Thanks DR. I got this Pugman in 2013, from RS Prop Masters, it being their first blaster made and appeared on their website before the changes. It is made of black resin, not painted black.

For the people wondering what is going on with this rough E-11 blaster, this was used in ESB by Snowtroopers as well in some promo shots with Leia. It was also used in ROTJ in some Endor and Death Star scenes. It is rough, doesn't have a hole in the barrel, no ring in the back, but the greeblies are unique to this blaster.

This is the last E-11 from the collection (except maybe a Tunisia Bapty some day, most likely made from a FM or a Denix, but that is another story), now I can say my blaster collection is complete, waiting just for the RS Scout pistol to arrive and call it done.

Pugman Snowtrooper blaster.jpg

Pugman ESB Stromtrooper blaster Leia.jpg

Pugman ESB Stromtrooper blaster Leia2.jpg

ROTJ Pugman ESB E-11 blaster 04.jpg

Not quite a prop, but still very cool. The Gentle Giant Legends in 3 Dimensions TIE Fighter Pilot bust. A very cool display piece, hefty and pretty accurate considering it is a bust. The size is not quite 1/2, it is between 1/3 and 1/2, and the jumpsuit should have been flat black instead of dark grey, but still it is a very nice collectible.

GG-Legends-in-3-D-TIE-Fighter-Pilot-bust-11.jpg

GG-Legends-in-3-D-TIE-Fighter-Pilot-bust-12.jpg

GG-Legends-in-3-D-TIE-Fighter-Pilot-bust-13.jpg

GG-Legends-in-3-D-TIE-Fighter-Pilot-bust-15.jpg

Back