Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
78601237d4ca23a5dd337eed6b864eaa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the comments folks. Regal Robot get all the kudos though. The fact that they ‘delivered’ such an amazing product in the timescales promised is something the likes of EFX and Anovos could learn from.

Beautiful Chewie bust! Wish I would have got one. Do you have anymore pics of the Regal Robot TaunTaun maquette? What are your thoughts on it? I am so close to pulling the trigger on one. Just can’t find a lot of reviews, there are a few videos out there.

Beautiful Chewie bust! Wish I would have got one. Do you have anymore pics of the Regal Robot TaunTaun maquette? What are your thoughts on it? I am so close to pulling the trigger on one. Just can?t find a lot of reviews, there are a few videos out there.

I lovethe TaunTaun. The detailing is superb. It is light. What got me was the ?uniqueness? of it. It has a great story and It?s not a mass produced item. It?s my 4th RR piece. They seriously have me reconsidering my collections and what to collect moving
Here is a crappy iPhone pic. I?ll be getting acrylic cases for this and the Chewie bust
7132c8a6b97de72ec4996921e6bd8388.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ouch! This looks great, but the price is huge. Especially if you add shipping and taxes.

So they ship outside the US? I?ve been tempted nu their Mando skull but I thought they only hade the license in the US?

Skickat fr?n min iPhone med Tapatalk

So they ship outside the US? I?ve been tempted nu their Mando skull but I thought they only hade the license in the US?

They can only ship to a US address, so it helps if you know someone in the US who can forward on. All the Chewie busts were shipped to US addresses.

I got the Mando skull and Han Solo in carbon bust from big bad toy store it's only Sideshow and Regal at the moment that won't send outside USA.

I'm in the UK and had no problem

Back