Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could not resist anymore, I bought the RS Hero Stormtrooper helmet. :yes

Skickat fr?n min iPhone med Tapatalk

Received my Kylo Ren plaque from Ariel Martinez today, compliments my helmet Perfectly!

IMG_7672.JPG
IMG_7675.JPG
IMG_7674.JPG

I could not resist anymore, I bought the RS Hero Stormtrooper helmet. :yes

Skickat fr?n min iPhone med Tapatalk

I told myself I would pass on it, as I already have the MR version. Buuut I never listen to myself, & I ordered on day one.

Ordered it the first day too. I have the EFX LE, but wanted the RS as well.

Received my Kylo Ren plaque from Ariel Martinez today, compliments my helmet Perfectly!

View attachment 468479
View attachment 468480
View attachment 468481

Very cool, setup looks great

Jay, on my research before buying the Anovos Ren helmet, i was heavily inspired by your Youtube review. You took some killer shots:clap

Hoping to receive my RS Props "Biggs" helmet soon. Its been a little over a month since it was ordered. Will look fantastic on display next to Wedge and Luke's X-Wing helmets.

RS seems to be pretty behind at the moment. I ordered a display bust in June and was told maybe November for shipping.

RS seems to be pretty behind at the moment. I ordered a display bust in June and was told maybe November for shipping.

It does seem unlike them. They've always been quick with my orders in the past but people seem to be waiting a bit longer for stuff right now. Not as bad as Anovos waits but still, just an observation.

It does seem unlike them. They've always been quick with my orders in the past but people seem to be waiting a bit longer for stuff right now. Not as bad as Anovos waits but still, just an observation.

They're a lot bigger now in terms of recognition. Maybe they don't have enough people to get though the orders quick enough?

I waited almost 2 years for my 1st helmet I ordered from them (the Dicky Beers signed Scout helmet). The wait was worth it, & I've since ordered - & received- many other helmets. They have become more popular recently, as they're the only ones out there delivering anything. So they might have a backlog building. However, your piece will be first rate & gorgeous. I wouldn't worry. It's comin.

I honestly don?t know how they do as well as they do with such a small studio and the number of artists they have.

I waited almost 2 years for my 1st helmet I ordered from them (the Dicky Beers signed Scout helmet). The wait was worth it, & I've since ordered - & received- many other helmets. They have become more popular recently, as they're the only ones out there delivering anything. So they might have a backlog building. However, your piece will be first rate & gorgeous. I wouldn't worry. It's comin.

No worries here. I have their Wedge helmet and it was definitely worth the wait as well.

Back