Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man oh man, what a day!!! I'll be living on cereal for a few weeks.... but it was worth it :yess:

I got two deliveries today......

First came a Zorg casting of 2-1B!
20181010_094827.jpg

I got the neck for it, & electronic parts (LED eyes with battery pack kit) too. I'll need to finish & paint it all, but I'm really excited about that part!

& then came (& I still can't believe my luck on this one)....

The San Diego ComicCon Exclusive, Signed, ESB eFX Luke X-Wing helmet!!!
20181010_173244.jpg

& the real amazing part? I got it for retail price!!! :rock2

Man oh man, what a day!!! I'll be living on cereal for a few weeks.... but it was worth it :yess:

I got two deliveries today......

First came a Zorg casting of 2-1B!
View attachment 429656

I got the neck for it, & electronic parts (LED eyes with battery pack kit) too. I'll need to finish & paint it all, but I'm really excited about that part!

& then came (& I still can't believe my luck on this one)....

The San Diego ComicCon Exclusive, Signed, ESB eFX Luke X-Wing helmet!!!
View attachment 429657

& the real amazing part? I got it for retail price!!! :rock2

What?!? How did you find this?

What?!? How did you find this?

There's a member on the RPF, Zorg, who every once in a long while puts out amazing castings of some droid heads. 2-1B being one of them. I think the last time he did a run was almost 2 years ago. I couldn't be a part of that run, due to financial difficulties, but I told myself I wouldn't miss the next run. Anyway, he said he was getting ready to move to another country for a time, & he was doing one last run (at least for long while). So I had to get one. It's incredible.

If you're asking about the eFX Luke W-Wing helmet... lemme tell you a story....
In early September, I heard rumors that eFX "found" a very small few in a warehouse. I went to their website, & they had, on the home page, an image of the helmet. I surfed around looking for a "buy" button, but it was nowhere to be found. So I took a chance & emailed them - politely. I checked my email the next day, had no reply. Went to the website, & the image of the helmet was gone. Figuring it was a flook type thing, & that IF one or more WERE available, I missed out. Moved on, & quite literally forgot about it.
Then, last week, I was completely shocked when I got an email... FROM Bryan, asking if I was still interested in one. I went back & forth for about an hour or two on deciding, because of the money. Buuuut, ultimately I decided it was a deal I couldn't pass up, & answered the email - again politely. A day or two passed with no reply. So once again I thought I missed out, because of my delay in getting back to him. & so, once again, I moved on.
Then, I was REALLY SHOCKED when I got.... a phone call! Not an email, A.... PHONE... CALL from Bryan :eek
Anyway, he said they found 4 Artist Proofs (now 3, at that time, cause I took one :wink1:). Because the quantity of them was so low, he was offering them to the people who emailed him asking about them, in the order they were received. He got my phone number from my customer file. So anyway, I bought it (for retail price), & he shipped it the next day.

There's a member on the RPF, Zorg, who every once in a long while puts out amazing castings of some droid heads. 2-1B being one of them. I think the last time he did a run was almost 2 years ago. I couldn't be a part of that run, due to financial difficulties, but I told myself I wouldn't miss the next run. Anyway, he said he was getting ready to move to another country for a time, & he was doing one last run (at least for long while). So I had to get one. It's incredible.

If you're asking about the eFX Luke W-Wing helmet... lemme tell you a story....
In early September, I heard rumors that eFX "found" a very small few in a warehouse. I went to their website, & they had, on the home page, an image of the helmet. I surfed around looking for a "buy" button, but it was nowhere to be found. So I took a chance & emailed them - politely. I checked my email the next day, had no reply. Went to the website, & the image of the helmet was gone. Figuring it was a flook type thing, & that IF one or more WERE available, I missed out. Moved on, & quite literally forgot about it.
Then, last week, I was completely shocked when I got an email... FROM Bryan, asking if I was still interested in one. I went back & forth for about an hour or two on deciding, because of the money. Buuuut, ultimately I decided it was a deal I couldn't pass up, & answered the email - again politely. A day or two passed with no reply. So once again I thought I missed out, because of my delay in getting back to him. & so, once again, I moved on.
Then, I was REALLY SHOCKED when I got.... a phone call! Not an email, A.... PHONE... CALL from Bryan :eek
Anyway, he said they found 4 Artist Proofs (now 3, at that time, cause I took one :wink1:). Because the quantity of them was so low, he was offering them to the people who emailed him asking about them, in the order they were received. He got my phone number from my customer file. So anyway, I bought it (for retail price), & he shipped it the next day.

Good gravy that's incredible. Both actually but the eFX helmet is just amazing. Congratulations!

Very cool haul! :rock
Though it is interesting how EFX mostly answers emails and phones and contacts buyers when they need $$

Got my helmet aswell!
123ef814b4249778c72b5347b0b292f2.jpg

Right back in the box though since we are moving to a new house.

Also my wife has a solution for the (in her mind) problem of a dirty helmet. :lol:
5bfe5461d6a91dd953a0a5010efa9d89.jpg

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Those RS Sandtroopers look fantastic! Congrats to those that have one. It's on my list....

Yeah I’m addicted to RS helmets at this point. Atleast the Imperial helmets [emoji4]

Another goodie showed up today! :)

A TLJ Stormtrooper helmet from ArmoryShop.

I won the raw cast in a FB competition, and paid a little extra to have it finished.

66d18faccfbb2f6aec7d690285c739d3.jpg
a0a02d4d37598d85ddeddd4a37202eb5.jpg
0ef718f902992e3c3aad8ec8b6957fae.jpg

Another goodie showed up today! :)

A TLJ Stormtrooper helmet from ArmoryShop.

I won the raw cast in a FB competition, and paid a little extra to have it finished.

66d18faccfbb2f6aec7d690285c739d3.jpg
a0a02d4d37598d85ddeddd4a37202eb5.jpg
0ef718f902992e3c3aad8ec8b6957fae.jpg

Dang! ANOTHER Facebook competition win? :hi5:

Makes me almost think about joining.

Dang! ANOTHER Facebook competition win? :hi5:

Makes me almost think about joining.

Lol I know, that makes three. :)

This one, Rebel fleet Trooper helmet and a e-11 that I’m still waiting on.

Back