Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RS Colin Michael Kitchens Signature Edition Sandtrooper helmets should start shipping next week! Looking forward to receiving my 4th RS bucket :)

After I get the sandtrooper, all I really need is a TIE Pilot and AT-AT Driver. And then maybe a ROTJ Stormtrooper. And then maybe an ESB or ROTJ Vader. And then maybe... :lol

?..... And then maybe... :lol

Funny. Every time I get my "last piece" or finish my "last build", I say to myself - & everyone else - "I'm done". However, it's not long before "And then maybe" is found.
But then that's it. I mean it this time. I'm done. I'm serious this time.

And then maybeeeeee...... :naughty

After I get the sandtrooper, all I really need is a TIE Pilot and AT-AT Driver. And then maybe a ROTJ Stormtrooper. And then maybe an ESB or ROTJ Vader. And then maybe... :lol

Same - all I really want to add to my helmet collection from RS is a Tie Pilot and AT-AT driver. I don't have much space for any more. But then I still need a Boba. And a Boushh. And, maybe a Veers.... ;-)

Yeap, you know what they say: "Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away" :p

Jack Bauer said:
DUDE, these look amazing! How can I get a hold of some of these and what is the price? Let me know I am super interested, I want one to go on my HT Sandie to display along with my new RS props Signature Edition Helmet.

Thanks for your time they look great!

mike

Your PM is full...cannot respond.

RS props looks amazing, but how are they not getting shutdown by Dinsey/Lucas? Is this not similar to "fanart" statues?

They reside in the UK where stormtrooper armor is considered industrial design and therefore no one holds a patent on it.

Yeah, it's official. UPS missed their flight. Now my RS Sandtrooper will be delivered on Friday :banghead
I'll have to have it delivered to my UPS Store, & pick it up after work.

Back