Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my me being the lifesize Prop for my buddy's photo with Daniel Logan. I just happened to be walking by when they told me they were about to take a photo with him and if I could join them:lol

18162121_216149055547336_5096519390136893440_n.jpg

eFX found 6 or 7 ANH X-Wing Luke helmets in their warehouse and brought them to Celebration to sell. I wish I'd known about that. I only found out while talking to Bryan either Thursday or Friday afternoon. I saw one ended up on eBay for $2700. :slap

I've been checking eBay lately and so far 3 of these helmets have been sold on eBay. Nice that real fans were able to buy them. :mad:

I posted this on another thread, but thought this was an appropriate place to double-dip. Here's my Todd's Costumes All-Metal ANH DL-44 with custom display stand. Anyone who perceives value based on the weight of props and replicas will love this thing LOL...I know I certainly do (love it)! It's a great piece.

Just need to upgrade to walnut grips. Still deciding for sure if I want to weather it, but definitely leaning in that direction since the rough Denix casting lends itself more to the 'used' look...

My DL-44.jpg

I posted this on another thread, but thought this was an appropriate place to double-dip. Here's my Todd's Costumes All-Metal ANH DL-44 with custom display stand. Anyone who perceives value based on the weight of props and replicas will love this thing LOL...I know I certainly do (love it)! It's a great piece.

Just need to upgrade to walnut grips. Still deciding for sure if I want to weather it, but definitely leaning in that direction since the rough Denix casting lends itself more to the 'used' look...

Weather it! Weather it! Weather it! :lecture

View attachment 339289

Great set up! :hi5:

The white troopers from Original Trilogy - from right to left: ANH (by RS), ESB (RS), ROTJ (CfO) Stormies, Scout dirty (RS), Scout clean (LoneWolf), Snowtrooper Commander (Laws), Snowtrooper (MonCal):

White troopers.JPG

Last edited:
The white troopers from Original Trilogy - from right to left: ANH (by RS), ESB (RS), ROTJ (CfO) Stormies, Scout dirty (RS), Scout clean (LoneWolf), Snowtrooper Commander (Laws), Snowtrooper (MonCal):

White%20troopers_zpsz7nxh5ub.jpg

My jealousy knows no limits. :duff

Back