Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

But EFX cheerleaders strike again: https://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1133869&p=19945807&viewfull=1#post19945807. :wink1: It's like seeing a choir of frustrated threatening apostles who simply cannot comprehend the bad things EFX is doing to the current prop collecting world. EFX is not Messiah to bow down to (except if you have some hidden interests and advantages there, as some people might have), EFX is a company that needs to step up and do what it is supposed to: release the products people are waiting for many years already, instead of excuses after excuses. :( The whatever metal versions of existing helmets might be ok for some, but they still do not replace all the items EFX showed us at each of the passing conventions (Y-Wing, Slave 1, Star Destroyer, Probot, AT-ST, Stormtrooper and Fett helmets and armor, various sabers etc. etc.), nor the Scout lid. At this time and age when all other companies cannot find a way to release more and more collectibles, EFX is sleeping the on sleep. Thus the only thing for most of us remains to make jokes about the entire EFX situation, no matter if the cheerleaders like it or not LOL

But EFX cheerleaders strike again: https://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1133869&p=19945807&viewfull=1#post19945807. :wink1: It's like seeing a choir of frustrated threatening apostles who simply cannot comprehend the bad things EFX is doing to the current prop collecting world. EFX is not Messiah to bow down to (except if you have some hidden interests and advantages there, as some people might have), EFX is a company that needs to step up and do what it is supposed to: release the products people are waiting for many years already, instead of excuses after excuses. :( The whatever metal versions of existing helmets might be ok for some, but they still do not replace all the items EFX showed us at each of the passing conventions (Y-Wing, Slave 1, Star Destroyer, Probot, AT-ST, Stormtrooper and Fett helmets and armor, various sabers etc. etc.), nor the Scout lid. At this time and age when all other companies cannot find a way to release more and more collectibles, EFX is sleeping the on sleep. Thus the only thing for most of us remains to make jokes about the entire EFX situation, no matter if the cheerleaders like it or not LOL

I have only made one order from efx ever. I ordered the 1/6 scale captain america avengers shield and the sdcc version last summer. It said they could be picked up from sdcc and if they were not they would then be shipped out after sdcc. I did not go to sdcc and they only shipped me the regular shield. I contacted them via the customer service link and never got a response. I then found Bryan's cell number online somewhere and called that and left a message. A day later Bryan sends an email response saying it would be shipping out that day and it was due to a system glitch/error. I would not preorder from them especially with their non refundable deposits required to preorder stuff. I might order in stock stuff still if i want it. I might try to get the chrome vader helmet that is.rumored to be for sdcc but I will have to wait and see.

Just got this in the mail.
E5ocJDt.jpg

It is a huge upgrade from my earlier Fett helmet to the left.
A5vTJOU.jpg

Back