Possible Hathaway CATWOMAN movie??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantine. Have you seen the trailer? She's singing in it and it looks amazing.

Sorry to disappoint, but I don't type with my tongue. :wink1: :lol

You didn't disappoint me. I sounds like you disappointed yourself by not being able to enjoy two great movies. I wonder if there's ANYTHING in this world that you can enjoy and refrain from bashing. Your life must be fill of disappointment.

You didn't disappoint me. I sounds like you disappointed yourself by not being able to enjoy two great movies. I wonder if there's ANYTHING in this world that you can enjoy and refrain from bashing. Your life must be fill of disappointment.

If my life was disappointing, I could at least come here and be warmed by the fact that regardless of how disappointing it ever got, regardless of whether or not I reached the lowest of lows it'd never be as pathetic as yours. :wave

Never been a Hathaway fan. Nor do I think she's anymore attractive than most ladies you run into at Target or the mall on a given day. And I was skeptical about her being cast initially (incidentally, I was one of the only ones who liked the Ledger casting at first). But I was sold on her in the film from the trailers, and she did not disappoint in the final movie. She nailed it, I thought.

But I still think she looks best with the mask on. :lol She also seemed to give a more sublime, more comfortable performance while in the "Catwoman" costume than in street clothes.

I haven't seen the trailer, but I'd love to see her in the role...if there wasn't any singing. :lol

That's a bit harsh, and somewhat ignorant since you haven't even seen the trailer. She actually has a very beautiful voice. And while her rendition of I Dreamed A Dream is unlike past adaptations, she really sells the desperation of her character. Also, there is no overdubbing - all the actors are singing live on set.

So check it out!

As for a Catwoman movie - you know WB is thinking about how they can capitalize on it. I would be in line for this - but please don't impose on the lore that Nolan built in his Dark Knight Trilogy.

I'd prefer this be her sole appearance.

That's a bit harsh, and somewhat ignorant since you haven't even seen the trailer. She actually has a very beautiful voice. And while her rendition of I Dreamed A Dream is unlike past adaptations, she really sells the desperation of her character. Also, there is no overdubbing - all the actors are singing live on set.

So check it out!

I'm not talking about her voice. I'm talking about musicals.

<--------fan of the book.

35mr477.gif

:love

I have no complaints about Anne's performance, but she still doesn't have the look I imagine Catwoman should have.

Well if Hathaway doesn't have the chops as some have suggested...
"who" would you cast as Catwoman if you could sign any actress?
comics_catwoman_01.gif

Last edited:
Back