Possible Hathaway CATWOMAN movie??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This.

Plus I would like to see what went down during that 8 year Batman hiatus. It would be cool to see Gordon/Blake trying to track her down and the jails getting packed. Maybe even see Selina steal some Wayne Tech (goggles)

I'd actually watch that. I wouldn't think a Catwoman movie would work ... but if you make it a Gotham story with Catwoman, Gordon, Blake, etc., it just might.

I disagree with having her "fight the mob" (as another poster said). Catwoman is a thief, not a crusader.

SnakeDoc

This.

Plus I would like to see what went down during that 8 year Batman hiatus. It would be cool to see Gordon/Blake trying to track her down and the jails getting packed. Maybe even see Selina steal some Wayne Tech (goggles)

I'd be down for that. I'd want to see JGL in it too, see how he becomes who he is in TDKR.

But pipe dreams I think

:pray:

After seeing her in this film I'd be down for seeing a solo movie. She was superb in this film and she looked AMAZING the whole time.

This! :lecture

I'd actually watch that. I wouldn't think a Catwoman movie would work ... but if you make it a Gotham story with Catwoman, Gordon, Blake, etc., it just might.

Like the Gotham Central books? Those were a great read!

Yeah, I know. I just think it's funny that only a few weeks ago alot of people were bashing her.

It's... :cuckoo:

I don't understand it either! I was excited to hear she was cast as Catwoman! She really is a great actress and hot as well.

I like Catwoman, the character is a great one but when Batman isn't involved and Gotham isn't involved it's like, why bother? I don't see why WB and filmmakers are so obsessed with this type of spin offs. Catwoman was in a film 20 years ago and is in a film now and they're fine. Why not just stick to that formula.

:exactly: x100

Yeah, I know. I just think it's funny that only a few weeks ago alot of people were bashing her.

It's... :cuckoo:

You can't blame them. The woman has barely done any memorable work throughout her career. Let alone something impressive enough to make people believe she was good enough to be in a Nolan Batman film.

I personally had faith, but it's no surprise thousands of others didn't!

Not before Wonder Woman.

:lecture:lecture:lecture If there is a DC female who could carry her own in a solo film, it would be her. But casting has to be perfect. :exactly:

It was hilariously predictable that many would do complete 180s on her :lol

Still didn't buy her as Catwoman. Hathaway was great in the civilian parts, but not in the suit. Besides, they swapped her out A LOT with her stunt double. I don't think she could carry a film solo.

Still didn't buy her as Catwoman. Hathaway was great in the civilian parts, but not in the suit. Besides, they swapped her out A LOT with her stunt double. I don't think she could carry a film solo.

I knew this would come out of your mouth, there can be no other with you. Talk about a downer.

:slap

You can't blame them. The woman has barely done any memorable work throughout her career. Let alone something impressive enough to make people believe she was good enough to be in a Nolan Batman film.

I disagree with this, but I guess her past films have been catered more towards women meaning guys didn't know how awesome she actually was.

- Devil Wears Prada
- Rachel Getting Married
- Brokeback Mountain
- Love and Other Drugs
- Valentines Day
- Get Smart

were all solid roles from her. I've enjoyed her in many roles and always had faith she was gonna be awesome as Selina. :rock

She is going to be amazing in Les Miserables too!

Back