Possible 2013 Toys Fair Exclusives (Hot Toys)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I swear if they released a Pepper in a white business suit and with this "concept" Rescue armor I'd be all over it. Even though it might not be screen accurate it would be cool as heck. I have no desire to see a female head plopped on a male Iron Man body.

2zsa5qd.jpg

I swear if they released a Pepper in a white business suit and with this "concept" Rescue armor I'd be all over it. Even though it might not be screen accurate it would be cool as heck. I have no desire to see a female head plopped on a male Iron Man body.

2zsa5qd.jpg

They just need to put her head on the Mark III figures from 2009. They all have that thin girly waistline.

Whatever the Toy Fair Exclusives will be, I hope at least 1, if not all 3, are backlogged protos we've already seen. ( Chitauri, Xavier, Banner, Arkham Batman, Iron Whiplash, USO Captain America )

I wonder if they would do another version of Bane. Stock Exchange outfit and double jointed arms that can do the "boss" pose. That would really :censored a lot of people off, but may be pretty enticing for people who wanted that look and aren't that skilled at customizing.:dunno

I wonder if they would do another version of Bane. Stock Exchange outfit and double jointed arms that can do the "boss" pose. That would really :censored a lot of people off, but may be pretty enticing for people who wanted that look and aren't that skilled at customizing.:dunno

Stock Exchange Bane would be sweet.

Back