Possible 2013 Toys Fair Exclusives (Hot Toys)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The teaser pic showed the bat signal but no new Gordon. It would be the best logical choice for it to come with Gordon but we've had no confirmation. Maybe the armory will come with the bat signal?

Maria Hill
Golden Age Captain America - Finally!
Bruce Banner

PEPPER POTTS !!!!!! - PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The teaser pic showed the bat signal but no new Gordon. It would be the best logical choice for it to come with Gordon but we've had no confirmation. Maybe the armory will come with the bat signal?

I hope it doesn't go with gordon. I don't want the bat signal because it will take up to much space and will be more costly.

Maria Hill
Golden Age Captain America - Finally!
Bruce Banner

PEPPER POTTS !!!!!! - PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. That's all Marvel, thus isn't equal
2. That's all from the same damn Studio

It should be one Marvel, one other (not marvel) and one other (not marvel)

And if it's Marvel it should be Xavier, he's the longest overdue :lecture

It's hard for me to care about a XFC Xavier when it's clear this point we'll never get a XFC Magneto (if we get him at all, it will be from Days of Future Past). And this Xavier wouldn't all that great displayed with him.

I'd be happy with a Bruce Banner, to fit with my Avengers figures.

At this point I would be surprised if Banner isn't the Marvel exclusive. It will be interesting to see what he would come with, but I have a feeling that Hulk will be delayed to coincide with the p/o of Banner. I also wouldn't be surprised if Banner comes with some stuff meant for Hulk. It would be a good way to try and get people to buy both of them.

I wouldn't expect any official announcement till end of June/ beginning of July. That's when they announced the HT exclusives last year.

I don't think we will get ras,I think he will be a mms or longshot dx,I do think we will get a dark knight rises figure though.maybe blake?if I'm remembering correctly I recall them saying somewhere they had him planned.

Pepper, Killian and Trevor.

31377015.jpg

Im hoping for Tony Stark IM2 race suit and first night Amazing Spiderman.Anything else is a bonus.

Back