Possible 2013 Toys Fair Exclusives (Hot Toys)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been aching for an 80's CONAN (Arnold) and Thulsa Doom (J.E. Jones) for ages...
Since HT did the Tech Noir Terminator head sculpt so perfectly, and even produced a new Arnold muscle body, seems it could happen.
They'll probably wait until the NEW CONAN (Arnold is back in 2015!) gets nearer, before we might see these made- if ever.
SS has the Conan license even now, but I know HT would do a better job of it- especially the intricate armors and maybe die-cast weapons.
Now THERE'S a good place for die-cast metal, instead of using it to pump up the price of IM suits...

Gotta keep the Conan dream alive, with tons of accessories!!!!!

Conan would mean exposed joints unless his arms and shoulders are covered in armor.

Just got home from IM3 and I'm thinking that one of them HAS to be an IM3 figure.....so will it be Pepper, Killian or the kid from Tennesee? ;)

PEPPER...hopefully

in sports bra/outfit with armor pieces.....:yess:

PEPPER...hopefully

in sports bra/outfit with armor pieces.....:yess:

I dont know why they havent made Pepper Potts yet but if they were to do it, I think they would do it with this movie. Pepper with armor pieces would be cool

Good point. Very possible that it could be the licensing thing. Too bad but I can see her concerns

I think the TF Exclusives will be:
1. Bruce Banner w/ alternate Hulk sculpt
I don't think HT will make this a regular release because they might be
shifting away from the Avengers and over to production on MoS,
IM3,etc. Could be wrong though.

2. Prometheus Shaw or David
No way this movie is popular enough to warrant a regular release.

3. Ra's Al Ghuul
Gordon was a surprise hit and any new version will get a regular
release. There's a lot of legs still left in Nolan's trilogy and this is the
last major character yet to be released.

If they ever release a Chitauri, I think it'll be a SSC only exclusive figure.
Golden Age Cap- Winter Soldier movie promo figure like this year's BD Mark VII?

The last couple of years the TFE has had a figure from Batman, 11' Bats Begins, 12' Gordan from TDK.

Im thinking 2013 a fig from TDKR, Blake would be my guess. :dunno

Why do I have a feeling that it will be Bruce Banner. HT knows that people wills still buy him at a jacked up price to accompany Hulk. If they really include an alternate HS for Hulk I'll gladly take it though :)

Looks like a Golden Age Captain America may be one of of them, and (maybe even The Mandarin..?)
Hot Toys posted an interview with Kevin Feige on the their facebook page today with the following:

HT: Which is your most anticipated Marvel character to be seen as Collectible Figure?

K & S: All the Hot Toys have been fantastic so far. We're looking forward to finally seeing The Mandarin and the first Captain America costume figure.

and in talking about the small details...

We love detailed things like Coulson's gun or the cue cards on the back of Cap's shield.

Looks like a Golden Age Captain America may be one of of them, and (maybe even The Mandarin..?)
Hot Toys posted an interview with Kevin Feige on the their facebook page today with the following:

HT: Which is your most anticipated Marvel character to be seen as Collectible Figure?

K & S: All the Hot Toys have been fantastic so far. We're looking forward to finally seeing The Mandarin and the first Captain America costume figure.

and in talking about the small details...

We love detailed things like Coulson's gun or the cue cards on the back of Cap's shield.

They FINALLY want to see the Mandarin figure? :ohbfrank:

Since there will be be 2-3 of them, I'll go with:

1. Pepper Potts -- females are a little harder to move initially. So a limited version might be just the ticket. Haven't seen the movie yet but I know she's in armor from the one trailer. But not really keen on seeing a Pepper head plopped on a Iron Man body.

2. Bruce Banner--other than the fact that he becomes the Hulk not much "action" related to the figure.

3. Sif-- to kick off the Thor TDW line.

Others I'd like to see as exclusives or regular releases:
Neytiri
Quorra, Gem, Clu and Rinzler
Barbossa
Rocky, Apollo, Clubber, Drago DXs
Penguin, Catwoman, 1995 Batman, 1995 Robin

What about roadblock from GI Joe or someone else from the Expendables?

My out of this world/imagination land prediction is Jon Hamm from Sucker Punch.

Since there will be be 2-3 of them, I'll go with:

1. Pepper Potts -- females are a little harder to move initially. So a limited version might be just the ticket. Haven't seen the movie yet but I know she's in armor from the one trailer. But not really keen on seeing a Pepper head plopped on a Iron Man body.

2. Bruce Banner--other than the fact that he becomes the Hulk not much "action" related to the figure.

3. Sif-- to kick off the Thor TDW line.

Others I'd like to see as exclusives or regular releases:
Neytiri
Quorra, Gem, Clu and Rinzler
Barbossa
Rocky, Apollo, Clubber, Drago DXs
Penguin, Catwoman, 1995 Batman, 1995 Robin

Well if Banner comes out, he could come with a alternate Hulk head.

for me it would be
1. race track tony with a good amount of accessories/ mark VII Secret project
2. Banner/ maria hill
3. Ra's/Blake or roadblock

Back