POPCULTCHA and Other Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves money.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For anyone that was interested in the Sphero R2-D2, Best Buy has it in stock for $39.99 with free shipping.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/sphero-r2-d2-app-enabled-droid/5863603.p?skuId=5863603

That little guy was originally $180. For $40 I couldn't pass it up. And for those that don't have a 1/6 R2, he comes close. Some members have posted on the forums pics of it with their 1/6 SW figures, and comparisons with other R2's.

For anyone that was interested in the Sphero R2-D2, Best Buy has it in stock for $39.99 with free shipping.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/sphero-r2-d2-app-enabled-droid/5863603.p?skuId=5863603

That little guy was originally $180. For $40 I couldn't pass it up. And for those that don't have a 1/6 R2, he comes close. Some members have posted on the forums pics of it with their 1/6 SW figures, and comparisons with other R2's.

Thank you! I've always wanted one of those. Couldn't justify paying $180 but $40, oh yea!

Do those eBay percentage off coupons max out at any dollar amount you can save?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Came really close to buying Empire Vader for a great deal at Brians but I’m plenty happy with the ANH version and I have so much stuff coming soon — Iron Man Mark IV, TLJ Kylo, Flametrooper ($85 at BBTS basically), Emperor + Throne, and then TLJ Luke eventually too.

Came really close to buying Empire Vader for a great deal at Brians but I’m plenty happy with the ANH version and I have so much stuff coming soon — Iron Man Mark IV, TLJ Kylo, Flametrooper ($85 at BBTS basically), Emperor + Throne, and then TLJ Luke eventually too.

I was only sticking with OT, but couldn't pass up the Jyn Erso Deluxe figure for $190 shipped. That Empire Vader is very tempting. I have the SSC Deluxe Version.

I was only sticking with OT, but couldn't pass up the Jyn Erso Deluxe figure for $190 shipped. That Empire Vader is very tempting. I have the SSC Deluxe Version.

I've been looking for her at a good price, I think you got the last one!

Back