POPCULTCHA and Other Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves money.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WTF Popcultcha? No 12 days of xmas sales this year? They've had nothing for months!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Popcultcha starting to suck these days! I’ve seen barely anything on sale. If anything at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone have the current discount code that can be used at the secretcompass website? I saw it in a thread but now forgot which one.

popcultcha says the code LOVEHURTS is good on all in stock action figures but I can't get it to work

Keep in mind it might not work on any items where it shows a discounted price. Or if your account receives automatic discounts etc. And I wouldn’t be surprised if it doesn’t get to work on Funko Pops!

I myself used it on a couple of higher end statues and it worked fine.

Yeah, kind of a bummer that it won’t work on anything that has a line thru the original price with a discounted price next to it. There were a lot of things I was going to get until I figured that out.

PopCultcha is having a 15% off Easter weekend sale. Only in-stock items and only takes off from the original full price. Nothing too exciting.

Yeah, everything in stock is practically discounted so the sale doesn't really work for anything I'm interested in at least :thud:

I think all the prices were reflecting the sale, no? Everything I looked at seemed to be on sale for at least that 15%.

They no longer had those random figures that I’d hesitated on too many times and were amazingly available there, and on sale. One figure that seems tempting is Zuckuss. Always had a soft spot for him but swore I wouldn’t get into the bounty hunters outside Boba.

I think all the prices were reflecting the sale, no? Everything I looked at seemed to be on sale for at least that 15%.

They no longer had those random figures that I’d hesitated on too many times and were amazingly available there, and on sale. One figure that seems tempting is Zuckuss. Always had a soft spot for him but swore I wouldn’t get into the bounty hunters outside Boba.

Oh, maybe so. I wasn't sure if it was already tacked on or the crossings were generally lowered prices from original price. You're right, the 15% is already applied, thanks! :duff

I generally don't collect Sideshow 1/6, only Hot Toys, but if they had Dengar and 4LOM, I'd be tempted to get IG88, Zuckess, and Bossk to complete the bounty hunter set aboard the Executor.

The Magneto Maquette is tempting, $100+ saved than thru Sideshow but no EX.

Go Figure in Australia have very competitive prices on Hot Toys until end of tomorrow. I just picked up Iron Man and Thanos from EG for $550Au each free shipping. There is a coupon SUPA19 valid until end of tomorrow plus all of the EG pre-orders are on special as well. Black Widow and Cap are not up yet so they may miss out on the coupon. I think these guys ship international as well.

Go Figure in Australia have very competitive prices on Hot Toys until end of tomorrow. I just picked up Iron Man and Thanos from EG for $550Au each free shipping. There is a coupon SUPA19 valid until end of tomorrow plus all of the EG pre-orders are on special as well. Black Widow and Cap are not up yet so they may miss out on the coupon. I think these guys ship international as well.

After member discounts I pretty much got those two figures for a bit lower from Popcultcha. But unfortunately their preorder discount of three weeks ended a few days back.

Do you mean their Pennies system? I never seem to get any Pennies from them, that system is so flawed. Plus their customer service has gone down the toilet in the past six months so I was looking at other options. I got the deluxe Youndu from Go Figure for a great price last year and they have implemented a lot of new services such as loyalty that I liked. And their customer service is very good. I’ve racked up a ton of points with those pre orders that I might use for Cap.

Do you mean their Pennies system? I never seem to get any Pennies from them, that system is so flawed. Plus their customer service has gone down the toilet in the past six months so I was looking at other options. I got the deluxe Youndu from Go Figure for a great price last year and they have implemented a lot of new services such as loyalty that I liked. And their customer service is very good. I’ve racked up a ton of points with those pre orders that I might use for Cap.

It’s disappointing but sometimes you have to call them to activate or generate any missing pennies. It used to be automated but over a year ago, it also went down the toilet. It only seems to work correctly for in stock items but not always for preorders.

And I was referring to their pennies system or if you spend enough their VIP system which is an automatic % discount. But I’m not sure what the criteria is for the latter.

But their order load is quite extensive. I’ve made orders one immediately after another a couple of minutes later and the order # between the two is sometimes between 3-10 etc, and that happens even on their non sales or pop events etc.

Thank you for this! I didn’t know this. I’ve just looked at my last few orders and they all say no pennies earned! Jesus this would probably amount to a free figure!! Awesome news, thanks again!!

Thank you for this! I didn’t know this. I’ve just looked at my last few orders and they all say no pennies earned! Jesus this would probably amount to a free figure!! Awesome news, thanks again!!

You’re welcome.

The only time you shouldn’t earn pennies nowadays is if you’re on their VIP system as they don’t want you to double dip etc.

How can you tell what the code works on?

How can you tell what the code works on?

It should work on everything, it’s a Supanova 10% off everything coupon valid until tomorrow, see here:

b34bff00f7adc40c39cdaba9c6ba6aeb.jpg

It dropped WM another 10% off its initial sale price.

Back