POPCULTCHA and Other Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves money.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, what did you pick up? I didn’t purchased anything yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A couple Death Troopers. They are about 200 each shipped. They had been going for $250+ on eBay and seem to be sort of hard to find as they are sold out everywhere else.

Bummer. I was going to pick up the Civil War Black Widow today regardless of the sale, but it appears she's gone now.

I regularly check their website, living almost not quite next door to them, a lot of the more desirable HT have disappeared in the past month. Oh well.

Thanks for the notice!

Was thinking about getting R2 which would come out to close to retail, slightly less due to the overseas shipping. Do you guys think it's worth it or will there be a new one released from the OT, not that there's TOO much of a difference I'd imagine?
Where's C-3PO :gah:

Thanks for the notice!

Was thinking about getting R2 which would come out to close to retail, slightly less due to the overseas shipping. Do you guys think it's worth it or will there be a new one released from the OT, not that there's TOO much of a difference I'd imagine?
Where's C-3PO :gah:

Personally, I am waiting it out for an OT version, preferably a 2-pack with 3PO.

That regular Deathtrooper is really tempting for $200, but I am put off by those rubber under-suits. I try to avoid stuff that clearly won’t stand the test of time as much as my willpower will let me.

They also have the single Tarkin, the deluxe Snowtrooper, and the individual Blitzway Ghostbusters in stock.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Personally, I am waiting it out for an OT version, preferably a 2-pack with 3PO.

That regular Deathtrooper is really tempting for $200, but I am put off by those rubber under-suits. I try to avoid stuff that clearly won’t stand the test of time as much as my willpower will let me.

They also have the single Tarkin, the deluxe Snowtrooper, and the individual Blitzway Ghostbusters in stock.

What's the likelihood for that release, do you think? I would wait for it as well.

Honestly lots of the pleather stuff worries me more than most of the rubber stuff. Although I realize HT has had issues with a couple figs like begins bats and ed-209 off the top of my head.

I don't know what goes on at US customs in Chicago but my last Popcultcha order sat there for nearly 2 weeks. This time customs released my order the same day it was received. I ordered the 13th and received it today the 19th.

That is much cheaper and faster than Sideshow domestic shipping and this came from clear over in Australia....let that sink in:mad:

I don't know what goes on at US customs in Chicago but my last Popcultcha order sat there for nearly 2 weeks. This time customs released my order the same day it was received. I ordered the 13th and received it today the 19th.

That is much cheaper and faster than Sideshow domestic shipping and this came from clear over in Australia....let that sink in:mad:
Lucky; mine only departed Australia yesterday, and I also ordered on the 13th.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Lucky; mine only departed Australia yesterday, and I also ordered on the 13th.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Chicago is dead spot for anything. I ordered pc parts from the US. Once it hit Chicago it was stuck there for over a week. Then read somewhere that Chicago is a dead spot. Things get delayed or disappear altogether lol

Chicago is dead spot for anything. I ordered pc parts from the US. Once it hit Chicago it was stuck there for over a week. Then read somewhere that Chicago is a dead spot. Things get delayed or disappear altogether lol

I’ve never had a flight in Chicago that wasn’t either delayed or cancelled.

Sucks! Sales have been really scarce this year. Even companies like Weta are getting stingy yet prices are getting out of control for a lot of statues on the market

Back