POPCULTCHA and Other Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves money.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: I'd Buy That for a Dollar! - Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves mo

Not sure if mentioned about target 20% off all toys. But with the red card having additional 5% off and free shipping and multiple $5 off coupons on retailmenot you can get some good deals. Purchased Black Series FX Darh Vader Lightsaber $115 shipped and since I don't own a Millenium Falcon and incase they don't reissue the Legacy or whatever the name was released years ago, $80 shipped is a decent price.

Re: I'd Buy That for a Dollar! - Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves mo

I created an account before the sale.
Allow [email protected] to not be blocked by your Spam filter.
First email you will receive is the "New Order #xxxxx"
Second email you will receive is "Order #xxxxx Update" (Items being picked and Packed)
Third email you will receive is "Shipment 100xxxxxx update"

I personally am very meticulous when it comes to email organization. Just for kicks check your spam folder of whatever email account you used for the order.

Hope this helps everyone get prepared for the next sale or glitch.

:wink1:
Thanks for the tips but I'm pretty organized with my email as well :wink1: and so far I've only gotten the New Order and Order Update emails. I'm not too concerned...yet. But it's a holiday so I'll just wait until I get back in town before contacting them. Who knows, maybe it'll be waiting for me when I get home :pray:

Target is buy 1 toy get 1 50% off. I picked up some lightsabers.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Yay! Got my Sinestro from PC. With a huge tax bill ofc, but it was still € 60,- cheaper in the end. Pretty sweet statue. :)

Anyone looking for a HT Chewie, PC just cut the price. Got him shipped for $218.

Just got an email from PC, 20% off on all in stock items.

I grabbed the last Han/chewie 2 pack, 2pack of OT troopers and another Han for a bash. Star Wars Black Friday FTW.

Trying to decide if I Want the han/chewie pack or more marvel...ugh

Nothing I really want other than pre-orders and I'm sure they don't have those onsale. :(

Ugh...figures they'd have the Stormie set on sale now. $318. :(

As per usual they're having issues with their website. Unfortunately not the glitchgate I want.

Already ordered Chewie but couldn't resist going back and getting Deadpool for $200.

Back