Poll - Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did you PO the Mark VII (Stealth Mode)

• Yes - Love the look

Votes: 92 45.3%
  • Yes - I collect all Iron Man

Votes: 11 5.4%
  • Yes - Mainly due to it being a Movie Promo (limited)

Votes: 12 5.9%
  • No - Price was too high

Votes: 44 21.7%
  • No - Did not appeal

Votes: 18 8.9%
  • No - Tired of Iron Man

Votes: 15 7.4%
  • On Waitlist

Votes: 11 5.4%

• Total voters
I knew I saw red led's on this figure before. I thought I was seeing things.

You seen them because someone on the forum (Hologram AI) photoshopped it red and it spread over the internet. I love how this forum starts unfounded rumors outside the froum based on photoshopped images. It wouldn't be the first time.

You seen them because someone on the forum (Hologram AI) photoshopped it red and it spread over the internet. I love how this forum starts unfounded rumors outside the froum based on photoshopped images. It wouldn't be the first time.

You have to agree the photo shopped pictures look great!!!

Shoot. ...well I still got my fingers crossed [emoji14]

Believe me, I wish it was red too... But I've never seen HT add features for figures after the fact unless those features would spoil something in a movie. Since we won't be seeing this in a movie, I'm almost positive HT would have said that it would be red and come with another head right off the bat. If it's release was more than a year away, MAYBE... But i'm sure they are already deep into the production of this. Don't get your hopes up, but it would be cool... should be an easy non-invasive custom to make them red anyway.

You have to agree the photo shopped pictures look great!!!

Absolutely, I plan to customize them red myself. Just shows how convincing Hologram AI's work is.

Would have been nice if they had made the LED's red though. Suits the color scheme quite well and better than it just being white.

LyHRnev.jpg

man that's hot.

I thought the figure was gorgeous but I was all against ordering because of the price, but then someone made the best point that they missed out on secret project and the gun metal grey and they didn't want that to happen again. That statement completely flipped my opinion because Im so p/o I missed those too lol. So I caved. Lol

Tbh, if you like the look of the figure and there is a good chance not purchasing it now, will mean it is likely to be difficult/much more expensive to get later, it makes sense to PO.. if when the figure arrives, it does not quite meet your expectations, you can always sell it on.

Secret Project is still one of my favorite IM figures but imho, the Silly Thing/SDCC figure's secondary market price, plus old skool thigh to hip articulation and head sculpt, means it's now mainly for completists.

It's difficult to acquire this in HK so it's not surprising that buyers are snapping up these $700 figures. I'm sure most of the buyers are from Asia and have no guarantee of getting the figure any other way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

not saying this to flame or rile, but every statement you made is about as untrue as statements could be. The only statement you made that is true is that financial advisors make money on the fear of missing out(read falsely driving prospectus to unsavvy investors.)

i have every single armor. If i were to sell them right now for what i paid, my profit would easily be over 4 grand.
Also my job is in commercial finance and you cannot move forward without considering the past. I look at the stealth armor as a slam dunk "investment". Why? Because historically the mark iii ht stealth proto that was displayed and never released in the past was one of the most sought after armors never made. This is ht filling that want from collectors.off of that historical information and the trends that all grey(see non-red armors) have outperformed all other suits in value made it a instant buy for most people. Nothing to do with peer pressure. Either you want this to keep or want it to flip.

As a stock guy you should have been all over this to buy low and sell high. This armor will be easily over $600 and be sold at that in the next 12 months.

The statements you made lend me to believe you are a salesman of financial instruments which fits the profile for most fa's. Living in a production world right? This is from getting my series 7,63 and 65 and spending 3 years peddling stock and funds so some vp or partner can make quota. :lol worst job i ever had. Smartened up and got a real finance job and never looked back.

Ironically those diecast armors are the worst value holding of all sold out marks. The war machine ii is still selling way under retail as well as ip and the m42.

Again this is not to flame you, more so bringing back the silly brainwash tactics used in selling investments.:peace
preach it brother!

Back