Plattman's Customs! Bond. James Bond.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Plattman's Customs!

absolutely beautiful custom here mate. you've put and choose all those parts perfectly. I'm liking the T800 body much more too. Especially the feeling it last longer than the Dutch one :D

Looks really really great and can't wait to see if you're going to paint him up or not :)

love the way this custom is coming along dude!! :rock

there's one on the HT fb page:
https://www.facebook.com/hottoys?v=...al&view=global&subj=58690437343&id=1754552118

I'd definitely like to see the camo on this guy! keep us posted on how its coming bud!!!
Thanks mate!

The one on the Hot Toys facebook is by Eleman merimies, he is a member here, you can see his figure in the general collectibles section!

It was what inspired me to do my own.

My main man Greggo is doing the camo soon, so it's going to be nothing short of amazing!

absolutely beautiful custom here mate. you've put and choose all those parts perfectly. I'm liking the T800 body much more too. Especially the feeling it last longer than the Dutch one :D

Looks really really great and can't wait to see if you're going to paint him up or not :)
Wow thanks mate. I appreciate that! Yeah the T-800 body is great for Matrix, definitely better than people would've thought, including me!

awesome now i want to do one!

Thanks mate. Well fortunately for me I had a 2nd t-800 figure. Decided to do this bash and sell the rest of the parts, luckily it's turning out alright so far!

2qnqmo9.jpg

:rock

qygtps.jpg

2a91y81.jpg

350qlmp.jpg

His weapon came today. It's a dragunov sniper rifle with the scope took off and the barrels shortened at the front!

Just wish I could take better pictures.

He looks really awesome, but why is his shoe untied :lol
:lol they aren't the ones i'm going to use buddy. The holster is being changed as well, they are there just to get a general feel of it! Thsnks for the kind words!

Looks awesome! Can't wait to see it painted up!
Thanks once again Daniel, I appreciate the support!

He looks awesome so far, Platty. Now dirty that bastard up and add the cool camo. Good work, dude! :clap

Cheers! :duff The camo will really set it off, going to get it done last when everything is finished, sending it to greggo to get it done. If I send it now it will be hard to see if the parts work when I get them in! Fortunately not many parts left so i'll be sending it soon.

I need an olive drab (green) holster, big enough for a desert eagle, so it has to be pretty big, preferably cloth as well. A black watch big enough for the T-800's forearms, and some boots. I'm thinking of buying the boots from the Resident evil 5 STARS Chris figure and painting them black! There were some on ebay uk but I missed them :slap

People! Look for me some parts! :lol

Thanks to morbo I am now sorted for his desert eagle. Top man morbo!

Looks pretty awesome so far bud, he def needs dirtying up!!!

man i am really digging this....i just got into HT and i admire all of your guys customs it inspires me but i dont have the patience! ughhh i want a commando though! i just posted in the wtb/t thread looking for the liefield body and t800 head lol maybe if i get them it will get me started...i have parts from the joker dx marcus wright and john conner to trade maybe ill get lucky! im a newbie so if anyone has any leads let me know

What do you have from john connor to trade buddy?

Customs are fun, don't be fazed by the task, just dive in head first and enjoy it!

Last edited:

What do you have from john connor to trade buddy?

Customs are fun, don't be fazed by the task, just dive in head first and enjoy it!

yeah it looks like it can be alot of fun i paint and build resin model kits...

i have to check the box but all i have him with is his rifle and hand gun not sure what else he comes with

Is it the first version? I'm after the head, rifle and base from the V1.

Doing a custom with this headsculpt soon. Will probably be more Onesixthwarriors style than here, though!

2iaaam0.jpg

Last edited:

qygtps.jpg

2a91y81.jpg

350qlmp.jpg

His weapon came today. It's a dragunov sniper rifle with the scope took off and the barrels shortened at the front!

Just wish I could take better pictures.

This is awesome, makes for a killer Arnold. Nice work Plat!

Back