Plattman's Customs! Bond. James Bond.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Plattman's Customs! Updated *Bruce Wayne WIP*

Thanks Andrew. Yeah Greg did a great job on it.

Messed this post up before in trying to reply to Dane :lol What a muppet. Anyway what I did to get him to this point was add some ACI brown shoes, padded the waist and chest and settled on this pose to hide the joints and take away the long arm issue that HT bodies have.

capture2rc.jpg

capturemha.jpg

capture4pe.jpg

capture5pz.jpg

capture6o.jpg

capture7l.jpg

Last edited:

Thanks a lot ! Next will be to securely attach the head and maybe try to lower it a touch and then add the scar on his arm!

I may also try that trick for the t shirt, thanks gipetto

Very cool Bruce bash, buddy! I like the more casual take, and the physique looks pretty dead on to me :exactly:

Very cool Bruce bash, buddy! I like the more casual take, and the physique looks pretty dead on to me :exactly:

Thanks Dane! Yeah I kind of like the casual take on him too as I feel like it's Wayne not putting on a front, i.e wearing a suit and throwing parties. It's more like the detective Wayne. If that makes sense :lol

Yeah i'm proud of how the physique looks too! Especially in this shot:

capture2rc.jpg

Hey Platty I think this is a take on Wayne that I've never seen before and i think it's quite refreshing because it's a good use of the muscle body and not just another dude in suit...

I think it's mega awesome actually. proportions look good and Gregg did an amazing paint up. it might not be screen accurate but it might be nice to put a hint of batman in him... like holding a batarang or the mask/cowl. His attire makes me think of him fiddling with his gear in the cave, sort of like the halfway point between his public face as Wayne and his real passion/identity batman.

hey Plattman, I just got my Cap body and was wondering, did yours come with the thigh enhancers? Mine did and I can't seem to get them off. it's like their glued on there. I don't have anything to heat the legs up with at the moment and don't want to break this $40 body either

Hey mate, Yeah it did and like yours they were glued on. I just took a screwdriver and prised them off slowy but surely. The body will be fine but the thigh enhancers are very soft so it's those you want to watch out for when taking them off! The thigh enhancers i've seen before are hard plastic, these are very soft, and I found this out the hard way when taking them off, nearly putting a screwdriver through! But once I figured out they were softer than usual it was fine. Hope this helps.

Hey Platty I think this is a take on Wayne that I've never seen before and i think it's quite refreshing because it's a good use of the muscle body and not just another dude in suit...

I think it's mega awesome actually. proportions look good and Gregg did an amazing paint up. it might not be screen accurate but it might be nice to put a hint of batman in him... like holding a batarang or the mask/cowl. His attire makes me think of him fiddling with his gear in the cave, sort of like the halfway point between his public face as Wayne and his real passion/identity batman.

Heloo Raymondo!

Thanks, that was part of the reason I wanted to do this look, it's a bit of a change!

I'm glad the proportions are coming across well with the pretty poor pics! I'm happy with the proportions and Gregg's paintjob!

I can see what you mean, he would look cool holding a batarang at his side, i'll try it out.

Thanks man!

Hey mate, Yeah it did and like yours they were glued on. I just took a screwdriver and prised them off slowy but surely. The body will be fine but the thigh enhancers are very soft so it's those you want to watch out for when taking them off! Hope this helps.

awesome thanks for the info man! it really helps a lot. :hi5:

No probems mate! What are you using the body for? :D :naughty

Oooh cool. Be sure to show me mate!

That's the sickest Bruce custom I've seen. Didn't realize I wanted one until I saw yours.
Huge compliment, thanks man! Though I think intothevoid takes the win here :lol Have you found a headsculpt yet?

Bruce looks like he is pajamas =D But really nice idea...now you need his armory
:lol Sleepey bruce! Thanks man. Yeah you can buy those armouries can't you? :naughty

Back