Plattman's Customs! Bond. James Bond.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Plattman's Customs! Updated *Bond pg.31*

that's the DC Bond version I would love to have....looking good so far
Thankyou! This is probably my favourite of Craig's Bond looks too. The suit isn't pinstripe but it was the best blue 3 piece suit I could find at the time!

That Bond is gonna be a killer centerpiece

Indeed. Going to one of those rare 'perfect figures' I'd wager.

:horror :yess: Wow thanks.

Still got that fig planned Tim! You will love it (hopefully) parts are taking an age to arrive!

A bit of custom work involved on it as well, so there will actually be custom work in here now as the title suggests! :lol Rather than just kitbashes.

Hey man, great Statham & Craig! :clap

Do you mind sharing what type of suit you used for Statham? :)

No problemo, the blazer, trousers, shoes and tie came from the TTL Gestapo figure, the shirt is TTL also but from a different set I think. The belt is the T1000 2nd belt. Hope this helps!

Your post reminded me about that PM I still need to get back to you on mate, will reply today.

Great Job on the Transporter Platty....And the Bond Looking Sweet. PM me on how you found the black suit? I need 2 like that exact...Thanks Buddy. When will Snake be done, looking forward to seeing him.

Thanks mate! PM coming your way. Snake is very nearly done!

Here's a Bruce Wayne Mock up. Quite like the black suit silver tie look!

Crappy phone pics:

capturemmk.jpg

capture2ar.jpg

capture3ahl.jpg

capture4yp.jpg

capture5wp.jpg

capture6z.jpg

capture7o.jpg

Re: Plattman's Customs! Updated *Bruce Wayne WIP*

Thanks man, it's the same one that's on my Transporter a few pages back. TTL Gestapo.

The difference is Statham is on a narrow truetype, Wayne is on a TTL 2.0! It does actually look a bit different in hand.

I'm going to have to bash a Stark and a Bruce Wayne one of these days, looks great Platty, I'll have to get a recipe one day whenever I get the time! :D

I'd love to have the suit version of both of these characters!!!! :rock

Looks awesome buddy! I really like the choice of suit, the proportions and fit look fantastic. Who is painting your sculpt?

I'm going to have to bash a Stark and a Bruce Wayne one of these days, looks great Platty, I'll have to get a recipe one day whenever I get the time! :D

I'd love to have the suit version of both of these characters!!!! :rock

Looks awesome buddy! I really like the choice of suit, the proportions and fit look fantastic. Who is painting your sculpt?

Thanks friends! Only just seen these posts :slap

Go for it ski! Looking forward to seeing them.

Thanks Dane! Yeah it's a great suit indeed! As for who is painting my sculpt, see below :naughty

Changed my Bruce Wayne up a bit! I wanted to try this look as I haven't seen it done before. Lots to do yet but i'm liking it so far.
Feedback would be appreciated!

The body is a from Cap. America! A standard body with muscle arms, something i've always thought would sell well. It should be hot toys next nude body release, imo.

capturedfvsdvfsddfsv.jpg

Greggo's stunner of a paintjob! What a brilliant headsculpt.

capturecdscdscdsc.jpg

Looks great man! i need to get that Cap body for my Tom Welling custom so I don't have to cut the neck off

Thanks mate! Yeah it's a very useful body.

Also, I was thinking, if you decide that you want the shirt to fit tighter, what I did was soaked it in water then heated it up so it would shrink a bit.

Thanks for the tip mate! That's useful. The shirt is definitely one of the things that needs improving.

Very nice indeed Rob. You got a great paintjob for that head aswell by the looks of it. The eyes have been a problem area on some of the Adam heads I've seen but not here.

Back