Planet of the Apes PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course it isn't sold out yet,with that cheap outfit it won't any time soon if ever.

So much with the negative, Webb. :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

I'm sorry that you find his "ape"arance so offensive. :(

Hopefully you will find the next offering to your liking. :D

As for me, I only hope for the best in this line. The better the sales, the better the chance we will get a Cornelius PF. I need to have Roddy McDowall inmortalized in a stunning PF. :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

I know that this line is going to be short lived. I only want a few choice monkeys before Sideshow calls it quits. :angelsmil

This is a little disappointing. I'll wait 'till it's ~$100 or less.

Webb a Star Wars fan? :confused:

I don't have a single figure of SW,even it was for free I would not take it.Well I would take to sell them.:chew

I'm fan of POTA but I guess SS is going on the cheap route,charge another $20/$30 but get it right.

Damn dirty SideShow.:monkey4

AWESOME!!!!:rock:rock

I see that he was a run of only 200. Is that low, high, or normal for a PF figure?

Coolness!

I hope this means a lot more apes down the PF pipeline...because if they have the other apes I am waiting for, I'm so getting them!!

I am still hoping they are fixing his riding outfit and that the human doll has complete legs. That makes or breaks the deal for me.

I live in the Bay Area, CA and they are showing all the Planet of the Apes movies on Comcast HD On-Demand. Since it's windy and rainy over here I'm just going to kickback and relax and watch them during the weekend.

Just got the 1st flexpay payment notice.

Is there more news about this? Does the doll have legs or not? :confused:

Back