Planet of the Apes PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I expect we'll get Zaius and no one will buy him and Cornelius will come with a much smaller edition size and that will be that.

That can't be right...Hope not.I would rather POTA than SW crap...

Last edited:
I expect we'll get Zaius and no one will buy him and Cornelius will come with a much smaller edition size and that will be that.

Thanks for the reality check, Dave. Unfortunately, I agree. :(

In the end, I'll be happy with what I get... which is already more than I expected.

Ape fans are no strangers to things ending too soon :rolleyes:

When are these PF’s expected to go up for sale? Sideshow did a superb job on the face of Dr. Zaius and his clothing will surely look just as magnificent! I’m very interested if he’s tied to the tree and Cornelius is reading scrolls beside him!

Usually they solicit an item a week after previewing it. So we should see Zaius for sale this Thursday. Normally things ship from 4-6 months after being solicited.

I can't wait!

Page_1-1.jpg

Last week was the preview.

So, it should be going up for pre-order tonight.

Excellent! Order in, and the Exclusive is a must-have; you can't have an empty rear hand.

:clap

Okay, I admit... I can't even look at the pics of the exclusive doll without making the "Ma-maa!!!" sounds. :lol

(How creepy would it be if the PF had that in a soundchip? :google )

it helps A LOT that Mat Falls has a huge love for the Apes.
Actually I believe a lot of the SS staff is into the Apes. its just sales that holds them back ... they want to make them

Back