Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok…. So remember when you had only seen 1 John Wick film and then you saw them all and loved it

You did the same thing with Mission Impossible and now your a fan

Get off your ass and watch these.
Damn you got me lol

I want to start from the beginning though and I have only vague memories of the older movies can someone remind me which is the best one of the originals to watch first before i jump into the new ones.

I haven’t watched a single modern Ape movie not even Burton’s

:chase
Ok…. So remember when you had only seen 1 John Wick film and then you saw them all and loved it

You did the same thing with Mission Impossible and now your a fan

Get off your ass and watch these.

It seems I have something in common with Jye. Oh wait, I do recall watching one with James Franco which was so bad I never even considered seeing any of the subsequent releases...

Damn you got me lol

I want to start from the beginning though and I have only vague memories of the older movies can someone remind me which is the best one of the originals to watch first before i jump into the new ones.
You really don’t need to watch the originals. There are multiple differences in the story and origins of the apes.

But if you must then the first one is by far the best.

The 4th film of the original series , Escape from the Planet of the Apes, is basically where Rise starts.

But they really are their own separate stories. So starting with Rise is just fine.

Well, Tracy Spiridakos from Revolution made a brief appearance as Party Girl #2 in that movie (may have been her first/only film role), but otherwise I don't remember much about it lol...

Screenshot 2024-05-12 at 13-16-34 Tracy Spiridakos.png

Back