Planet of the Apes PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it helps A LOT that Mat Falls has a huge love for the Apes.
Actually I believe a lot of the SS staff is into the Apes. its just sales that holds them back ... they want to make them

And he's on, big time! :clap

I'm not a huge Apes fan, but I have to say I find the figure rather uninspired. The outfit is what it is, its kinda boring. Obviously thats not SSC's fault. But as a $280+ item I think it needs to be awesome and I think the way to make that item awesome would have been to incorporate fur on the face or provide a cooler base. As it is, does anyone really think this item even comes close to the similarly priced Indiana Jones or Assajj Ventress or closely priced Tusken Raider for what you get for your money?

The base itself is really disappointing compared to what they do for LOTR and Indy and I think that could have been a good place to add value to the product.

He's over all really great looking, but it seems like a somewhat awkward choise of pose. I think I'd rather have Zaius looking more stoic and pissy then like he's in mid movement.

But still, looks awesome... really cool base and great exclusive :rock

I think the pose is great as long as you get the exclusive. Without it it does look a little odd.

I fist saw POTA when I was 6 years old. It scared the crap out of me when the doll said "Mama".

Hey, Darklord Dave... now that there is an active POTA PF in the works, is there any chance that Zaius might make the Sideshow Freaks masthead? :naughty

I do believe that Star Wars is currently over-represented. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ZNAgVb08btw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/ZNAgVb08btw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Unfortunately it's only the song :(

Wow... Dr. Zaius ex is still for sale.. long run. Will not be sold for for the next two weeks... I think.. ;)

Well, the exclusive version of the 12" Zaius, who sports the same outfit never sold out... even with the edition size of 500. In fact some people have be lucky enough recently to have their waitlist for the figure converted.

Well, the Zaius PF has moved up a notch in sales... he sits at number nine on SIdeshow Top Sellers listing. He's even outselling the Slave Leia PF. :D

Back