PHICEN 1/6 M34 Super-Flexible Male Seamless Body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen a couple of Conan customs that strangely enough (I thought, since it's not that good) used the Matrix sculpt and the result have been amazing. Apparently a good repaint can really make it work just fine, as Conan-Arnold at least.

Your T-800 "evolution" photos are also really slick, P. The MMS238 head looks just fine on the body to me. Did you end up swapping you MMS117 to an M34, too? From the shots, I thought the difference in skin tone would be bothersome.

Has anyone tried making the neck a little thicker? Any pics of the results if so?

I believe it was several pages back in the this thread, but someone mentioned using cotton or gauze to stuff inside between the neck post & the backside of the silicone "skin" - The material appears extremely pliable so you should have no problems getting in some extra padding.

FullSizeRender.jpg

P. said:
a strange choice. worst HT Arnold headsculpt available. i guess the "available" part was important.

Center and left is the Commando sculpt as far as I can tell. Right is the Conan sculpt that was offered here in the customs section. I'm drawing a blank as to who made it right now.
Pretty amazing looking that Matrix sculpt there. I can't decide which of the M34 or Matrix bodies I like best.
Conan.jpg
Picture stolen from the FB page of Dario Barbera.

The sculpt on the right is the Sean Dabbs' sculpt. The haired version was very much delayed due to the inability to find someone to properly hair it. I had intended to purchase one until another interest list came up recently for one that promises to be even better. I do like the fact that the Matrix sculpt is younger looking, but the sculpt seems puffy.

The sculpt on the right is the Sean Dabbs' sculpt.

That's it. All the Arnold sculpts derived from that one (Matrix, Conan, Quaid) looked almost perfect to me at the proto stage, but somehow it lost a little when printed/casted and painted. I can't figure that one out. Still very nice, but there is something about it that doesn't do it for me.

I also have my eyes on the UlliPekka Arnold.

Back