PHICEN 1/6 M34 Super-Flexible Male Seamless Body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After a month the body finally arrived in the mail today. There's alot of powder or some similar substance on it, I hope I can get it off the arms.

The rubber is quite a bit softer than I was expecting too.

The powder is a little annoying, but it preserves the silicone. Ideally, the bodies should be treated on occasion to prolong their lives.

How does the articulation work in these with no joints? I would be afraid the PVC would stretch and crack trying to position the limbs(?)

How does the articulation work in these with no joints? I would be afraid the PVC would stretch and crack trying to position the limbs(?)
These are made from medical grade silicone. I hear it can stretch up to five times it's normal length. That does not mean that it doesn't tear from time to time. Haven't had any real issues with these new silicone bodies. The old rubber ones were a different story.

The body sculpt and articulation are amazing. Only issue is the legs are way too long. The waist should have have been lowered at least .50-.75 inches.

Oh yes!!! :yess:
FullSizeRender.jpg

I guess you could not use these for sculpts that are a one piece head+neck. Unless the neck kind.. sat over the bit of Phicen neck :-/

I'm looking for a pair of jeans that would fit this body. I could see pics of this body in pants that fit, but so far I could only find jeans that get so stretched on the thighs and calves that seams turn white... Any recommendations?

I'm looking for a pair of jeans that would fit this body. I could see pics of this body in pants that fit, but so far I could only find jeans that get so stretched on the thighs and calves that seams turn white... Any recommendations?

I've seen some shirts made specifically to fit this body, but can't say that I've seen any jeans yet.

After much research, I finally found a paint that sticks and dries well on a Phicen body. This gave me the go ahead to make my favorite version of Conan out of my Phicen M34, the war paint camo version from the first film. Ironically, I used an old bottle of Floquil railroad model paint I had in my collection for years. Unfortunately, this paint was discontinued by Testor's a few years ago. Now I have to find a substitute when I run out.

Camo Conan 1.jpgCamo Conan 9.jpgCamo Conan 5.jpgCamo Conan prep 1.jpgCamo Conan prep 2.jpgCamo Conan prep 3.jpgCamo Conan prep 5.jpg

Back