TBLeague 1/6th Super-Flexible Male Seamless Body - M36

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZIPCOOLO

Super Freak
Reaction score
TBLeague 1/6th Super-Flexible Male Seamless Body - M36

Item No:PL2018-M36
Bar Code:697 127233 015 4

时隔半年,又一力作!
依照篮球运动员体格研发,TBLeauge推出首款球星素体-M36!33.5cm(带头测量)的身高,
颀长精健,肩宽、腰细、臀窄,肌肉呈长条状,线条清晰,轮廓协调,健硕而不笨重,
咖啡肤色更现结实,兼具灵活与爆发力。

注:只售素体,其余不含。

Hooray! We have another powerful member, M36, joined our big family after the debut of M35 half a year ago!
His physique is typical of excellent basketball players. Stands 335mm tall, he is well-proportioned, strong in a lean way,
with his flexible and explosive strength stored in this not bulky build. Broad shoulders,
slim waist and narrow hips, you see no clumps of muscles, his muscles seem linear thus not bulky.
His dark skin also adds the sense of burliness and explosiveness.

Packing List:
1) 1 × M36 super flexible male seamless body
2) 3 pairs × interchangeable hands
3) 1 pair × removable flat-heeled feet
4) 2 pcs × Male genitalia
5) 4 color packaging

★ Head sculpt and all the gear ( including model basketball, clothing, sneakers, elbow pad, knee pad ) NOT included

Packaging:
1 product/4 color box
GW: 0.84kg
Measurements: 14cm * 6.8cm * 36.5cm

12 products/master carton
GW: 10.8kg
Measurements: 42cm * 29cm * 38.5cm

170834ggsyvodb7cdbgdo1.jpg

170835hpboqo3i0niq507n.jpg

170836tjwzwzw1o191wx6i.jpg

i wonder if it will be black enough to fit Mike Harrigan head & clothes from the figure sold on ebay a while ago.

i wonder if it will be black enough to fit Mike Harrigan head & clothes from the figure sold on ebay a while ago.

The body is just over 13 inches tall, designed for Enterbay's basketball players, so it's unlikely to work well for your Harrigan.

The body is just over 13 inches tall, designed for Enterbay's basketball players, so it's unlikely to work well for your Harrigan.
it might still fit if it's designed for basketball players. Harrigan was a really tall guy, i even think that was the reason for a higher predator's head to still maintain height difference between protagonist and antagonist. i'm already using a basketball body, and it looks good, but i want to change it because the neck is too thick.
clothes don't fit though :lol

I first saw this and was like, "yay! A black Phicen!" Then I saw the height and was like, "whaaa...? the hell am I gonna do with a 13 inch figure?" Sooooo close, and yet so far...

I see it has the magnetic hands and his signature shooting hands that came with later Jordans...instant buy for me.

This company is smart , whats the betting on mike tyson and hulk hogan sized bodies down the line,would love to see the bodies offered with paint jobs shading, skin texture ect.

Now I never been into Basketball but I have heard of a few players and was wondering which Jordan figure would be the most sought after to own? and which the least? Thank you.

this body is specific for Jordan, maybe will fit Kobe but that's most likely it. the others have different body shape.

Back