One Punch Man - Anime & Collectibles (No Manga Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That doesn't bother me since Z (the anime at least) was always a bit overhyped whereas the OG Dragonball series is the best in my book.

Are you into One Piece then, Rage?

That doesn't bother me since Z (the anime at least) was always a bit overhyped whereas the OG Dragonball series is the best in my book.

Are you into One Piece then, Rage?

Yeah. It’s really good but it’s a long series for new fans. All the characters have tragic back stories. They even had a story on human trafficking. I like Dragon Ball Z but there are better anime and manga series out there. It has more to do with people growing up watching the show in the US in the 90s like X-Men and Batman animated series.

As much as I love Berserk, I'm glad it isn't mainstream. Skullknight.net and the Reddit are insufferable snobbish pricks now, I can't imagine it if it had DBZ popularity.

Yeah. It’s really good but it’s a long series for new fans. All the characters have tragic back stories. They even had a story on human trafficking. I like Dragon Ball Z but there are better anime and manga series out there. It has more to do with people growing up watching the show in the US in the 90s like X-Men and Batman animated series.

See I know the story In one piece is good but I can’t get over the goofy art style. Like it was made for children. I think that’s why it never gained worldwide popularity overseas like naruto and dbz.

As much as I love Berserk, I'm glad it isn't mainstream. Skullknight.net and the Reddit are insufferable snobbish pricks now, I can't imagine it if it had DBZ popularity.

Please. People today could t handle berserk. It makes game of thrones look like seseme street.

See I know the story In one piece is good but I can’t get over the goofy art style. Like it was made for children. I think that’s why it never gained worldwide popularity overseas like naruto and dbz.

The main reason it didn’t get by was the 4kids dub when it was brought over first. Attack on Titan manga art is terrible but does well since anything horror related is big in US.

I don't get not liking or giving something a chance because it's popular....

It's more than that. Rabid hivemind fans that are insufferable that are always high off the said property that need to inject it in every conversation. Especially Saitama in DBZ drives me nuts.

OPM fans seemed to have calmed down at least.

I don't get not liking or giving something a chance because it's popular....

Behavioral conditioning, like when you smoke 3 packs of cigarettes all at once and vomit. Then after, the smell of cigarettes makes you want to vomit. Substitute cigarettes with annoying “fill in the blank” fans and thats pretty much it.

Thankfully I wasnt exposed to much fandom for OPM. MHA did make it harder to enjoy.

I guess because other than here I don't know anyone that is particularly a fan of anything so I never see the rabid annoying fans. It's just a shame to miss out on enjoyable shows because the fans are annoying. I liked both one punch and my hero academia though both took several episodes before I was really enjoying them.

Those up to date with the OPM manga, chapter 84 is out and is 130+ pages of pure ****ing magnificence. Incredible chapter! :thud:

Murata gave us an early Xmas present and can take some time off now. :lol

Murata (OPM artist) drew this. Insane level of talent.

View attachment 381096

Looks like the artist... HAS NO GUTS!

. . .

Cs0xtaf.gif

From the latest Toy TV post, Genos is arriving to Threezero's warehouse and should be ready to ship within this month which i guess would mean starting to ship in January.

I'm still waiting for a deeper discount to get the Thinkgeek exclusive Saitama. Really dig the pajama battle look.

Back