One Punch Man - Anime & Collectibles (No Manga Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was lucky enough to snag yesterday the regular version (which even if I had the exclusive I would use the regular serious head sculpt) of the First 4 Figures 1/4 One Punch Man Statue from Amazon for only $268 with free 2 day shipping via Prime. It arrives tomorrow. They still had 3 in stock after I grabbed mine. It’s strange I told my friend and he went over to grab one and the price shot up to $310. So I guess as limited items sell Amazon raises the price close to MSRP on the remaining stock?? Still under retail at $310 with free 2 days shipping so a solid deal for anyone looking! Just thought I’d share.

94d16f2535aeabe9ad6ad63eb67fe0d3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Week later and still in awe of this piece. BTW just picked the Sentinel 1:6 PVC One Punch Man from BBTS for $120 and all I can say is wow! It’s a bit smaller then 1/6 scale I feel but the detailing and paint on him are gorgeous. Outside of the statue it’s my favorite piece.
fa725a0e8ac8262073b5a55afe667eb3.jpg
1bba4bfa62dae27ecd229adc3647f532.jpg
bdc93249006da4bdfbf8a05832cbfe3c.jpg
d5865d4082dfb556e05e59e64b45da09.jpg

Re: One Punch Man - Anime & Collectibles (No Manga Spoilers)

I don't know if anyone cares but Tsume just opened up an additional 83 pre-order spots for the Saitama HQS... I'm lucky I found out about this before they ran out... If you hurry they still have some left

https://www.tsume-art.com/en/shop/saitama-hqs-54

thumb__0x752_0_0_crop.jpg

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Awesome. I preordered mine last year September 2017 but it's good to know they opened up more preorders. I'm curious to know if those were cancelled preorders or if Tsume increased the edition number. A couple weeks ago I got a notification from tsume that the Genos HQS was available for me to preorder but I had to pass. [emoji19]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Awesome. I preordered mine last year September 2017 but it's good to know they opened up more preorders. I'm curious to know if those were cancelled preorders or if Tsume increased the edition number. A couple weeks ago I got a notification from tsume that the Genos HQS was available for me to preorder but I had to pass. [emoji19]

That Genos HQS looks really good... The LED effects on there with the glowing chest piece looks phenomenal... And at the same price as Saitama would have been worth it... Genos doesn't get as much love as he should be... Awesome character design and backstory to boot

I think what people have said about the cancellations was wait times have gotten ridiculous and also shipping. Personally loved their Genos but they changed the production paint on him and splashed yellow/orange paint all over his legs and the rocks ala Vader Mythos. Really hated to see that, kind of ruined it for me. Surprisingly havent seen anybody else saying anything about it so I guess I’m the only one who doesnt like it.

I think what people have said about the cancellations was wait times have gotten ridiculous and also shipping. Personally loved their Genos but they changed the production paint on him and splashed yellow/orange paint all over his legs and the rocks ala Vader Mythos. Really hated to see that, kind of ruined it for me. Surprisingly havent seen anybody else saying anything about it so I guess I’m the only one who doesnt like it.
I never knew they changed it... Did they really change it that drastically???

I never knew they changed it... Did they really change it that drastically???

Here’s the prototype-
B99F1BB2-CE2B-41B6-B64E-A102953DA53A.jpeg

Here’s one of the latest pics they showed on facebook-
CFAD46E3-E8F6-4F69-8D88-330DE183C67D.jpeg

I really hate it personally. Would have been pissed if I had it preordered. I was really close to getting this but opted instead for F4F because it was 1/4 scale. Would have been my 1st Tsume piece, now it makes me hesitant to ever order anything from them.

Here’s the prototype-
View attachment 430302

Here’s one of the latest pics they showed on facebook-
View attachment 430304

I really hate it personally. Would have been pissed if I had it preordered. I was really close to getting this but opted instead for F4F because it was 1/4 scale. Would have been my 1st Tsume piece, now it makes me hesitant to ever order anything from them.
That is a lot of change... I see what you're talking about... I only knew of this piece in its prototype stage... And it definitely looks way better before the changes... Glad you shed light on this... Yeah that yellowing effect on his legs looks definitely unwarranted... I'm hoping it's just the lighting of the 2nd photo that's making it look "dull" but they definitely made lots of changes

if you go to tsume's facebook page... they just posted a video of the work progress on the Genos...they show a lot of close ups on the LED system granted the video quality is on a camera phone... and if you can understand french im sure it helps a lot more

Gearing up for the new season drop! Thank God I have Hulu! Here’s a few pics of my collection minus the Manga and Blu Ray Set...

Really hoping this new season is as good as the first, and hopefully season three won’t have this huge delay.
f16c14074623bb7f3191d878dfd889e0.jpg
5a9c60feb5b5d0568d9cbea0413c825d.jpg
bf7d42ea3da5bfe4e4e2dca42efab122.jpg
24156bcd2f328f698969e5e10faa1b8a.jpg
aaea5a4ae7c22bf97b440175e44fa83b.jpg

Back