One Punch Man - Anime & Collectibles (No Manga Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/one-punch-man-saitama-deluxe-version-threezero-905215

Threezero season 2 one punch man 1/6 figure is cheaper this time around. Even the deluxe is cheaper than the standard release of season 1. I own season 1 version and wanna get the deluxe season 2. Hope this is an upgrade to the season 1 figure.
I purchased 3 Saitamas (original) already. Passing on the new one (for now), but I do kinda want both outfits.

Edit: Ahhh, I only just saw the bare feet. I really want those for my pj Saitama.

Last edited:
Anyone has Threezero season 1 and season 2 figures? I'm trying to search for comparison videos but there's none. I wanna know if there are any differences with the hero suit. Anyone knows if there are differences?

Anyone has Threezero season 1 and season 2 figures? I'm trying to search for comparison videos but there's none. I wanna know if there are any differences with the hero suit. Anyone knows if there are differences?
I was wondering the same thing before I bought the season 2 version and couldnt find any comparison reviews either. My figure(deluxe) actually came in today and I like really like it. I wish I could tell you the major differences between the two but missed out on the season 1 version. If you're on the fence about which one to choose, I'd say go for season 2 version.
3463da81b1b90fe68f194c34577c278f.jpg

I was wondering the same thing before I bought the season 2 version and couldnt find any comparison reviews either. My figure(deluxe) actually came in today and I like really like it. I wish I could tell you the major differences between the two but missed out on the season 1 version. If you're on the fence about which one to choose, I'd say go for season 2 version.
3463da81b1b90fe68f194c34577c278f.jpg

Thanks, I got season 1 version, wondering if it's worth getting the season 2 version. The gi is pretty cool and a funny moment.

Is the Threezero Season 2 Saitima an accurate depiction of him in the Anime?

the only way they could have made it more accurate is if they made the sculpt ****tier to depict how awful the animation was in s2.

I'm Surpised there hasn't been much talk about 1/6 Garou. I think Threezero did an awesome job. Maybe I'm in the minority who actually likes this character.
20211209_141519.jpg

I think he is a pretty nice figure also,
I'm Surpised there hasn't been much talk about 1/6 Garou. I think Threezero did an awesome job. Maybe I'm in the minority who actually likes this character.View attachment 550938
Its a real nice figure the only thing that puts me off is the in promo pics his shirt covers up to his neck like a turtle neck but in the final product it looks all stretched out

+ I feel like he looks kind of goofy in most action poses. I just have mine in a museum pose :(. I really hope the carry this line on, would love metal bat and zombie man

I'm Surpised there hasn't been much talk about 1/6 Garou. I think Threezero did an awesome job. Maybe I'm in the minority who actually likes this character.View attachment 550938
I like him and he was the first figure I got. I dont have him displayed with the effect pieces though. Just today got info about my [second] Saitama S2 DLX figure... Was looking to buy one at a reasonable price and popcultcha had it so I placed my order. Waited some 40 days without any tracking update, so when I got notification from SS that I can order from them, I just went ahead and pulled the trigger. Got it in 3 days. And today, lo and behold, PostNL messaged me to pay import for that popcultcha package. So seems now I will own two DLX S2 Saitama figs.

Back