One Punch Man - Anime & Collectibles (No Manga Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reposed this guy yesterday

599b17b55612b86a7f28b5aca3691bd3.jpg

I wish I was able to get into this series. I read a few chapters into it and loved the art, it's just the fandom has completely pushed me away from it.

Threezero did a good job.

I wish I was able to get into this series. I read a few chapters into it and loved the art, it's just the fandom has completely pushed me away from it.

Threezero did a good job.

Maybe if you watch the anime instead you might like it more? It's a lot of fun

It's not even the product, it's the rabid fandom that goes along with it. It isn't the first time this has happened with me where the over the top fans make me hate something :lol

Yeah I get that snake but can't let over excited fans keep you from enjoying a fun show....well maybe one of these days you'll give it a go.

Lawrence I just add the background with an app on my phone called pics art :hi5: I use it for most of my pics

There's barely any fandom now, only the people who read the manga, they're real fans, they speculate and chat but aren't overly retarded, the anime-of-the-season hoppers have moved on to other stuff.

I think that's the fanbase he's talking about.

There's barely any fandom now, only the people who read the manga, they're real fans, they speculate and chat but aren't overly retarded, the anime-of-the-season hoppers have moved on to other stuff.

Eh, maybe I'll do it. The thing that really bugs me is CONSTANTLY throwing Saitama in Dragon Ball convos... like, do you even understand the meaning of what OPM even is?

Normies are the worst.

Oh yeah, I moved on from power level talks a loooong time ago, they're retarded.

Saitama, is made to mock and downplay your histrionic superheroes.

Oh yeah, I moved on from power level talks a loooong time ago, they're retarded.

Saitama, is made to mock and downplay your histrionic superheroes.

Correctomundo! I don't know why it surprises me it still goes over people's heads.

I personally love the series. It’s the freshest take, be it a spoof, on the superhero genre in years outside of Garth Ennis’s The Boys which was a huge middle finger to the Comics industry.

BTW selling off two extra sets of KC Designs 1/6 One Punch Man sets for some extra Christmas $$!

1d3ed95391cd832ca614a3019159ad5b.jpg

Link to eBay Sale

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/272861708744

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems like theyre all on My Hero Academia now. OMG OMG OMG I need an All Might statue!!!! <—— been seeing quite a bit of this lately lol and yes, it does make me not want to watch it especially when a lot of awesome classics are neglected. (the last one i saw was from a manga reader too :/ )Started it anyway though and finished the first season. Its an alright show, nowhere near as good as OPM. OPM is destined to be a classic imo.

I do think everybody should watch the anime though. Dont miss out on an amazing OST.

Back