1/6 Hot Toys - Marvel's Spider-Man: Maximum Venom - Venomized Iron Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I?ve been complaining about Hot Toys not following through on previewed figures for awhile now, as I?m sure most of you have been as well. Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman, Power Loader Ripley 2.0, Sonar Suit Batman. It?s annoying and honestly heartbreaking. Each new Cosbaby, Marvel video game release, or another ******* Iron Man makes it harder to back Hot Toys.

That being said, this figure is actually pretty sic. It has some Yasushi Nirasawa vibes to it, and reminds me of the direction Hot Toys went with their AP series Predator.

Is this what I wanted? No.
Am I mad they?re stalling on other previewed figures? Yes.
Will I get this? Maybe [emoji2377]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it's not Star Wars or Marvel, hot toys just doesn't give a s..t anymore........:mad:

I look at these new releases and say “ when are we getting Wasp final production teasers “ :lecture

On it's own, this might have been better received (if they throw out that awkward looking crab claw thing why is it even there) but coming from all the delays, unmade license and unreleased prototypes, I understand all the negativity towards it.

On it's own, this might have been better received (if they throw out that awkward looking crab claw thing why is it even there) but coming from all the delays, unmade license and unreleased prototypes, I understand all the negativity towards it.

I agree, I actually like the way it looks. Would I buy it? Absolutely not but there's definitely a market for this... stuff

It'd have been better received if it looked like the cosbaby in 1.6.

The grab legs jutting out of the chest make it weird.

Overall this design feels a bit dated. Like Tyrant from resident evil.

RE_T-002_Tyrant.png

It's only $300? That seems a bit cheap for a large figure that's probably a 1 time mold. That is a 1/4th base they're showing it on. I'm doubting it'll be only $300 on sideshow.

It's only $300? That seems a bit cheap for a large figure that's probably a 1 time mold. That is a 1/4th base they're showing it on. I'm doubting it'll be only $300 on sideshow.

Based on HK price, I'm guessing it's gonna be over $400 at Sideshow.

Considering getting this for the pure wackyness of it. I'll wait till the price drops hella low,get it and rip those spider legs right off.

if this is the closest thing to a 1/6 venom we gonna get....i'll get it, and also can go with zombie iron man i guess

For the 3 people interested. I like the closer look that Justin gives to figures but he seems to always make excuses for Hot Toys and defend them a lot. Even when he has issues with a figure or a figure has some very clear shortcomings he usually says "but I'm totally fine with that".

Considering getting this for the pure wackyness of it. I'll wait till the price drops hella low,get it and rip those spider legs right off.

I can't imagine it would be packaged with those legs on it anyway, they'd have to be removable just to fit in the box without breaking

if this is the closest thing to a 1/6 venom we gonna get....i'll get it, and also can go with zombie iron man i guess

Don?t waste your money. Wait and see if another company or if this one will do a 1/6th venom. Cause if you get this you?ll regret it later if another venom who is actually venom comes out

Don?t waste your money. Wait and see if another company or if this one will do a 1/6th venom. Cause if you get this you?ll regret it later if another venom who is actually venom comes out

Very True. They already did and they gave us this...

DSC06213 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09672 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09673 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09674 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09675 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09676 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09677 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09678 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09679 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09681 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09682 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09683 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr