One Punch Man - Anime & Collectibles (No Manga Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice, thanks for reposting here. In the toystv video theeezero said they sprayed some gloss on the head to give it that shiny appearance like the manga/anime. I'm picking mine up tomorrow.

The anime head really needs a body with a longer neck. Can't wait to get this guy !
Got mine. I only had a quick look for now, & I'm quite pleased with it. Haven't taken it out of the box, but I was kinda surprised with the rubbery outfit. I always thought it was regular material. Also, my eyes might be bad, because I see it in the promo pics, but I thought it was a working zipper on the front, but it's not :lol

& yeah, the ok face needs a longer neck. Looks too squashed in the pics.
Mine reached NY last night but shows I'll get it Thursday.
I wasn't feelin' the serious face when it was shown, then started liking it later, & now that I have him, it might be might fav out of the 2 :lol

Edit: Somebody said it was rubber a couple pages back. I must not have paid attention.

I'll try to put the OK head on a Bruce Lee body to see how it roughly looks before going forward to pick a body for him.
Skin tone is going to be a pain. Saitama is kinda orangish.

I took a pic. Used a GI Joe stand for now :lol

Ultralight_IMG_4036.JPG

Picked mine up yesterday. Overall I think its alright. Had some minor imperfections in the suit, but ultimately decided it wasn't worth the effort of brining it back to the store to get it exchanged. There was a very small scratch of brown paint on the sleeve (like a hair in thickness), very small... but whatever... i'll live.

The suit feels fragile, like it will melt down the line. When I posed him, felt uncomfortable with the suit rubbing around against the body. The OK head, I think looks best when you don't push it in all the way through. Just leave it semi-put in, will give the overall appearance with a longer neck. Suit restricts poses and its always slightly wrinkled. The lobster claws looked cool, but the saran wrap (which they used tape) was poorly tacked on.. had bits and pieces flaring out on the sides.

Overall... 6/10 for me. The expression on the OK head is alright, but since it was such a simple design sculpt.. they really should have thrown in 2-3 more options for us. I compare it to Jack Skellington, and some releases for him had multiple heads to change around. Kinda wished Medicom picked up the licence instead... they are much better at this sorta stuff.

I want to see some more F4F pics.

@Stanlore. The cape is a let down to me. It kinda feels like if you pose it wrong at the buttons area, it might tear the yellow suit if you're not careful. Plus it's awkward to pose anyway. I can't say I'm not happy to have it though.

How are people posting their pics here?

I took 2-3 photos last night, and I don't mind posting them here if I knew how

One more minor nitpick on the threezero, the head color and the neck don't even match that well.

I use Imgur to host images. Or I simply upload it straight here (like my Saitama pic I posted) from my iPhone.

Here's my Saitama, took last night. Need to readjust the belt when I get home.

On his right arm... you can see a small dark spot at the bicep, which is the imperfection I was mentioning.

fJmB4kX.jpg

oOcQhBj.jpg

cemWhPV.jpg

Another one from f4f that looks just like the prototype. Better actually- the resculpt on the reg head is 100% improved. Excited to get this!

I saw they have some kinda Willy Wonka golden ticket thing for the F4F Saitama. Not something you need, but kinda cool.

Back