One Punch Man - Anime & Collectibles (No Manga Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my ThreeZero One Punch Man...
This is a must get if your a fan…if not a fan of this figure you can always look for the custom set put out by KC Designs which is absolutely brilliant. These were not licensed sets - but are extremely well made, but only 30 sets were made of the regular set which includes two heads, KC Designs also put out a deluxe set which included a third head and a PJ set…how many of those were made I’m unsure of. The difference between ThreeZero and the KC Designs?? The KC set has a more real world and realistic head sculpt while the ThreeZero is directly from the Manga and Anime, but are amazing if your a fan.

Take Care ~ Jase Marshall

F4F did an amazing job on this. Lots of nice extra touches. Is it weird that Im impressed that the styrofoam came with handles to lift it out of the box? My shipper box was kind of banged up but nothing came damaged. This piece is 10x more impressive in person. Really nice detail. Really cant wait for Genos now!

IMG_6952.jpg
IMG_6953.jpg
IMG_6954.jpg
IMG_6955.jpg
IMG_6956.jpg
IMG_6957.jpg
IMG_6958.jpg
IMG_6959.jpg
IMG_6960.jpg
IMG_6962.jpg
IMG_6963.jpg

I want it, but don't want to pay for it :lol

Statue price is ok, but the shipping & import tax ruins it for me.

I want it, but don't want to pay for it :lol

Statue price is ok, but the shipping & import tax ruins it for me.

Where are you located? We have four warehouses Uk, Us, Can and china. so chances if you are in those region shouldnt need to pay tax or fees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where are you located? We have four warehouses Uk, Us, Can and china. so chances if you are in those region shouldnt need to pay tax or fees.
New Zealand.

I went & tried to make an order, but it's too much. I think it was $140 shipping (if I remember correctly) & import tax is also about $140 I think. $280 + the statue price. Too much.

How did you guys order the ThreeZero Saitama? I'm still waiting for mine, I ordered thru their online store to get the Ex

New Zealand.

I went & tried to make an order, but it's too much. I think it was $140 shipping (if I remember correctly) & import tax is also about $140 I think. $280 + the statue price. Too much.

We will ship from our china warehouse to you. As for import fees. That's depends on your country. Hope that helps.

We will ship from our china warehouse to you. As for import fees. That's depends on your country. Hope that helps.
We have an app that calculates our import fees. Came out to about $135.39US for import fees. But yeah, it's a nice statue. Nice work F4F.

:hi5:

Be careful with posing the cape. The area it connects to on the shoulders, might be a bit fragile.

Nice! How is it in hand? How much did the exclusive cost with shipping? My P.O. from Amazon was just shipped out.

I enjoy it a lot tbh, on mine it’s hard to swap out the heads just cause the peg sits pretty tight in the head. Swapping the clothes is pretty straight forward, just gotta watch out where the cape connects to the suit. The suit takes some futzing but all basic stuff.

I think mine was about $200 straight from the HK store? Don’t remember off the top of my head, I got it when they reopened orders with the Genos PO

I enjoy it a lot tbh, on mine it’s hard to swap out the heads just cause the peg sits pretty tight in the head. Swapping the clothes is pretty straight forward, just gotta watch out where the cape connects to the suit. The suit takes some futzing but all basic stuff.

I think mine was about $200 straight from the HK store? Don’t remember off the top of my head, I got it when they reopened orders with the Genos PO

Thanks for the reply. Good to hear you enjoy it. Do you also have the figma figure?

Back