One Punch Man - Anime & Collectibles (No Manga Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The threezero kit looks great but I'd be worried about the suit material peeling over time. Here's what they said when I asked about the material and its durability. Never responded to my follow up email. I understand hero suits do have a tendency to peel so it's not a huge deal, but I'd be worried how difficult a replacement suit would be to find if that did happen.

8138f5f0341a1ad379db4ac6fdc116ae.png

This was on google, but didn't find info, or any other pics on the link.

21147851_529062244093005_304760502683172864_n.jpg

Its released???? NICE !

I hope they modified the comical head to make it more oval cuz it was too round in the prototype... looked weird on that over muscular body.

Planning to see what the head connector is, and use a scrawny skinny body on the yellow suit with comic head, and leave the serious head with the oppai hoodie on the original body.

Neither. Plus, not many pics online, so maybe they haven't shipped yet. Might have been picked up locally or something.

Watched the ToysTV thing on Facebook. Looks cool in the video. I'm happy enough with it. It really should have come with an extra body. Especially since I don't think 3Zero has nude bodies for sale.

I don't speak/read cantonese. I have some bodies lying around. Might see if any of those are suitable.

& I talked with 3Zero, & mine hasn't shipped, but they will be sending tracking details when they do.

A whole week before picking it up? I'd be too excited, & want to race to pick it up, Haha.

Nice BurningRage. Mines already in the country :yess: I think I might get it tomorrow maybe.

Here's some pics on Facebook from Siuping.

pRZyAn3.jpg

yf0PYQu.jpg

BArbLEC.jpg

vo9JiUM.jpg

aqM24U3.jpg

OCxw6vL.jpg

ykGTE9q.jpg

0TmxX5P.jpg

6zDg7nX.jpg

DOUcUYF.jpg

XTjerRB.jpg

Nice, thanks for reposting here. In the toystv video theeezero said they sprayed some gloss on the head to give it that shiny appearance like the manga/anime. I'm picking mine up tomorrow.

The anime head really needs a body with a longer neck. Can't wait to get this guy !

Back