One Punch Man - Anime & Collectibles (No Manga Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tsume - Genos

JQYxVCv.jpg

gdFpB6U.jpg

ZEHFCVg.jpg

W4Lc9w6.jpg

pV0sD0i.jpg

71iZlyU.jpg

TfWmR2P.jpg

oB3rmOv.jpg

Tsume - Saitama

FC3qmt6.jpg

cwHxbAM.jpg

uzir6tJ.jpg

Db4fNwJ.jpg

aSV9RF9.jpg

BHNofGV.jpg

EKcZ89J.jpg

Fu7NM3S.jpg

KIR6JiJ.jpg

I came around to liking the serious face on the 3Zero figure, but this Tsume statue beats it I think. Maybe the best portrait I've seen for serious Saitama. Sadly, I think it might be a bit too pricey for me.

That's amazing and the best Saitama collectible yet. It's too bad the duty would be like a million dollars to Canada.

Figma's already got it so anything in that scale is covered by them. Hoping we see a Genos and Tornado at the very least

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool. Looks alright there zackg.
That's amazing and the best Saitama collectible yet. It's too bad the duty would be like a million dollars to Canada.
Our dollar is around the same as the Canadian, & that Tsume statue might cost us over $1000+ to get to our doors. Too much.

I'm not loving the Figma one. Still holding out for a better one in that scale.

I don't really think Figuarts can do any better tbh. Figma typically kills it with anime characters but I do know a lot of people were disappointed with Saitama. I personally think he turned out great and I feel there would be more longevity in the line with them instead of Tamashii

I'll stick with the F4F 1/4 piece. The concept for this is good though.

Its cool but I cant get over paying $7-800 for a 1/4 monster ...with a Saitama accessory. Also dont think those dioramas pair together as well as the individual characters will. Kind of glad now that I passed on Genos. Tsume Genos is really awesome and I was tempted, just once again a lot of base. Will be interesting to see f4f's take on Genos now that there have been a few releases.

Back