OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe it either... I should have bought an extra one when he was sitting in GC status for months and months. I'm sure once the new batch hits he will go back to normal prices.

I'm wishing I had too...I was planning on buying a second one and never did.

Yeah, no kidding. I can't believe the price Sam is selling for though. One auction is currently at 187.xx!! Thats crazy. I just used my 50.00 spook kit giftcard and ordered him so I'll get him for 9.99 plus shipping when he arrives in december!! :banana

I see this ending badly for you. :( Unfortunately as we already know, EbaY, especially nowadays, pretty much always sides with the buyers. Don't be surprised when you get a negative feedback and a PayPal reversal for fraud (even though it's not).

New Mistress of HR messages posted

put on your dancin' shoes because we're planning a thrilling office party.

I see a dark and mysterious beauty in your future... beware her caprivating allure because it is sure to distract you from your tasks.

hmmmmm.......

Last edited:
I see this ending badly for you. :( Unfortunately as we already know, EbaY, especially nowadays, pretty much always sides with the buyers. Don't be surprised when you get a negative feedback and a PayPal reversal for fraud (even though it's not).

Not me!!! It's not my auction, just one I found!!! :rolleyes:

I personally don't see anything misleading about that auction. The guy explains exactly how much the gift card is worth, the normal retail price for Sam, and the amount that they'll have to pay with the gift card applied.

It's really unfair if those fools that are bidding this up to that price give this guy a negative feedback.

I personally don't see anything misleading about that auction. The guy explains exactly how much the gift card is worth, the normal retail price for Sam, and the amount that they'll have to pay with the gift card applied.

It's really unfair if those fools that are bidding this up to that price give this guy a negative feedback.

It is unfair, but that's how ebaY will see it.

As annoying as it would be, I would make it absolutely clear to the winner what the situation was and give him a chance to back out. Better than getting a negative.

People post miss info on ebay all the time though stating an item is sold out when it really isn't. All I know is I would be pissed if I paid more and found out I didn't NEED the giftcard to purchase it...

Back