OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they said you can only win one contest a day...

Oh... by all means, the hat is yours for the taking :D

As for the pumpkins, I think you have the lead in winning so far. At least IMO. You shoulda put the decoder glasses on one of the little guys (squash) :)

Costumes, I think SS favors that "chubby" zombie kid?

Decoder....several good ones.

Not yet, I was going to submit one of mine I did... which was a Sam from Trick R Treat pumpkin. But it is a faux pumpkin and not a real one, and those are exempt. So I will wait until I do my real one in a few days.

I did enter a buttload of costume shots though. And will probably do at least one more before the end.

You should post a pic of the pumpkin here, I'd love to see how you carved a Sam in the pumpkin!!

1-4 can be found via mistress.

3 can be found by watching a video, of a video.

Thanks for that video hint. That really helped! That was cleverly hidden! I missed the first video's a couple times before I spotted it. That on was really hidden in plain site!

Thanks for that video hint. That really helped! That was cleverly hidden! I missed the first video's a couple times before I spotted it. That on was really hidden in plain site!

NP. Yeah, I think Alex said there would be more like that?

Oh... by all means, the hat is yours for the taking :D

As for the pumpkins, I think you have the lead in winning so far. At least IMO. You shoulda put the decoder glasses on one of the little guys (squash) :)

Costumes, I think SS favors that zombie kid?

Decoder....several good ones.

Well, thanks! It was fun to do and my kids are hoping they will win...I had to tell them not to get their hopes up though since I'm sure there will be alot more great pumpkins added before the end...

Well, thanks! It was fun to do and my kids are hoping they will win...I had to tell them not to get their hopes up though since I'm sure there will be alot more great pumpkins added before the end...

You should add a pic of you and your kids with the pumpkins then. Sideshow does tend to favor the parent-child projects. At least in the past. You probably wouldn't win the grand prize like that, but most likely at least a runner-up prize. ;)

You should add a pic of you and your kids with the pumpkins then. Sideshow does tend to favor the parent-child projects. At least in the past. You probably wouldn't win the grand prize like that, but most likely at least a runner-up prize. ;)

Good idea, I may do that...:D
Edit: Just upload a new pic to sideshow with my kids around the pumpkin!!

Last edited:

Good idea, I may do that...:D
Edit: Just upload a new pic to sideshow with my kids around the pumpkin!!

Suck Up. :D

Back