OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are all those your kids? Wheres your reality show on TLC at? ;D

I guess you didn't see Serpent's location. In Utah, that is a normal sized family :lol

I guess that is why I never even bothered watching John and Kate plus 8. Whats the big deal? :dunno I know woman that was one of 18 or 19 kids in her family.

I guess you didn't see Serpent's location. In Utah, that is a normal sized family :lol

I guess that is why I never even bothered watching John and Kate plus 8. Whats the big deal? :dunno I know woman that was one of 18 or 19 kids in her family.

Yep, pretty common family size here. Although I won't be having anymore. Both my wife and I come from even bigger families. There were 9 kids in my family and 13 in my wifes family..:horror

I still cant find the friggin thing. looking at all terminator items, 12" and in-stock.

Is it on the main page of the item?

OOOooooohhhhh. I've never scene the image buried in the gallery before. That's good to know. Thanks.

I still suck at spook.

I still cant find the friggin thing. looking at all terminator items, 12" and in-stock.

Is it on the main page of the item?

they are very rarely on the main page...sometimes in gallery sometimes in backstory

There are at least two covers for the Mort comic!!! A variation! Quick run out and horde some!!! :rotfl

MortComicCovers.jpg

Back