Official Sideshow Podcasts Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The way you said that just gave me a wild idea...

Someone should make a Freaks podcast for all of us!

How can we do that? It can't be too hard, right? We could have updates of what's going on on the boards, reviews of figures, a customizing section, our own updates and news and sneaks... this could be fun.

I thought this one was pretty good, although I could have done without Tony Clifton.

So, a Freaks podcast? How about a podcast reviewing the SSC podcast? Pitu can host!

That would be really cool! but how do you make a pod cast?

Use a program called Skype. It is like a conference call that is recorded to MP3 for editting and can be uploaded to a website or itunes. It is free on the web I beleive the last time I checked. I know allot of podcast use it. Everyone just dials in using skype and when everyone is there they they start recording. Just google it and you will get all the details you want.

Use a program called Skype. It is like a conference call that is recorded to MP3 for editting and can be uploaded to a website or itunes. It is free on the web I beleive the last time I checked. I know allot of podcast use it. Everyone just dials in using skype and when everyone is there they they start recording. Just google it and you will get all the details you want.

Thank you! Ill have to check it out!

No problem. I hope you guys start one. I haven't seen anything on itunes or the zune marketplace like this so you definitley have an edge on the market.

So how will we know if we were one of the first 5 to enter the podcast contest? I doubt I was, but I never give up hope!

We'll post the fastest 5 on the homepage tomorrow - thanks for the reminder! :duff

How do you like it a little shorter and more focused on the content? As always, we're open to suggestions and comments!

How do you like it a little shorter and more focused on the content? As always, we're open to suggestions and comments!

Being a little shorter means you have to be more focused. It's the story of my life:eek:

Sad stupid cheap sexual innuendo or what! pah! Sorry Dusty, I just couldn't resist!!!:rolleyes:

Seriously it was an excellent podcast, i preferred the new format!

I like the new format - getting to the interviews and announcements is the right way to go I think.

Yeah, I like the new format myself. I'm saving them all to my Ipod so I can listen to them while I'm going to basketball games.

I thought the insight into the Legend PF was very interesting. Especially since they said it was one of the first ones developed but had been on the shelf for years.

In today's Podcast, Brant says to check out the Reservoir Dogs Backstage pass video. It isn't on any of the 12" figures. Anybody know where it is? Has it even been posted yet?

In today's Podcast, Brant says to check out the Reservoir Dogs Backstage pass video. It isn't on any of the 12" figures. Anybody know where it is? Has it even been posted yet?

No, it hasn't - probably next week! Sorry, didn't realize he had mentioned it... it's classic though!

Oh, and no hints about the secret project, other than you'll find out soon enough :monkey1

Back