Official Hot Toys Resident Evil Figures Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here. I was lucky that I found Sheva normal price when I went to Toy anxiety store. Instant purchase. Too bad MIdnight Wesker is still expensive and probably won't get him. :( at least I have STARS Wesker.

I don't have any of the RE4 figure or STARS chris, and no statues at the moment. I do have two sets of the Moby line, and Toy Biz(2sets), incomplete Palisades line. I wasn't a huge fan of the Neca line. Just bought a few of Necas line. Maybe someday I'll purchase statues. But so far I'm not liking any.

I have all of the Hot Toys Resident Evil figures plus a second Midnight Wesker to display with the coat on and off. However, if I could only have one Wesker it would be the STARS version. His classic look is the best in my opinion.

That is true. I wished he came with more weapons. Like MN Wesker. Oh well I'm thankful I owe a Wesker. I do have two alice's one displayed with her coat.

Since when did BSAA Jill's price go up to near BSAA Chris Level?

Just had a quick mosey around ebay with a casual interest and the prices disappointed me. They stayed very low for a while and at one point i remember watching one end for About £95 with £5 postage. Now its looking to be about £190-£200 posted cheapest.

I really regret not getting one a long time ago and i also regret not getting a Sheva. Its a shame the ones that are unappealing suddenly become wants when they become twice the price you originally did not want to pay

Did not know that. Last time I checked BSAA Jill was ending at around 230.00. I Still havent seen one past the 250.00 mark though. auction wise that is.

I have all of the Hot Toys Resident Evil figures plus a second Midnight Wesker to display with the coat on and off. However, if I could only have one Wesker it would be the STARS version. His classic look is the best in my opinion.

Yeah I like both weskers too but If I had to sell one it would be midnight.

Yeah, I got BSAA Jill for about 160 when she first released. I agree with Bakurenoh, I envision it that way too :lol

I believe in the minority, but I like the BSAA Jill better. She's got the brown hair, tactical gear, and I just like her better. The flashback scene with her was cool in the game and I liked to use her in Mercenaries mode.

I believe in the minority, but I like the BSAA Jill better. She's got the brown hair, tactical gear, and I just like her better. The flashback scene with her was cool in the game and I liked to use her in Mercenaries mode.

Agreed. I don't even own a BS Jill, don't know if I ever will.

A few of STARS > Midnight comments ! Now, if the STARS look of the actual Wesker HT looked like it did from the original games and not his aged face id of probably liked it better than midnight too. But as with STARS Chris HT i just cannot get past the face and body. Its like.. who are these guys wearing STARS outfits?

I'm not a fan of the STARS Chris, idk it just doesn't look like right like people said the body and sculpt.

I believe in the minority, but I like the BSAA Jill better.

I had the Battle Suit and BSAA Jill and I recently sold BSAA for $275 shipped on eBay. I just didn't like the BSAA version...

I figure, Leon (RPD), Chris (STARS), Midnight Wesker, Jill (Battle Suit), and Alice were enough. I would love to see a STARS Jill or Ada

I only want Ada and Midnight Wesker...
Actually I have long term plans to buy Wesker before this year ends...
For now, I'll only have fun with my BS Jill:

f9d8a18ae5699fddfd12028e474be559-d4q7dbs.png

(my latest creation, BTW)

I'm honestly surprised no one has made or even attempted a REmake Chris head sculpt yet!
Same. I'd love a REmake headsculpt of Chris. I have his body in REmake perfected but using the RE5 Chris headsculpt just doesn't look and feel right.

Back