Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@maulfan
i still think that the sculpt is off-smirk or not ;-)

the serious one too but with a deppish attitude ;)

lion king versus cannibal king

Arrg! Crap. Sorry for the noob question, but one of the pegs broke off in his hand. Any suggestions for getting the nub out without damaging the hand itself?

I just noticed something on my regular JS figure and the paints on the ornaments on JS's left beard is not colored on both head sculpts! does anyone else seem to have this issue like me? its not a big deal for me but its just a hassle of thinking whether to paint it to get it corrected or not.

Arrg! Crap. Sorry for the noob question, but one of the pegs broke off in his hand. Any suggestions for getting the nub out without damaging the hand itself?

I've never done this since I've yet to have this problem *knock on wood*

but if it's stuck inside the hand, maybe try heating the hand up with a hair dryer to loosen up the plastic enough to get some needle nose pliers in there to pull it out.

Idk if iy will work, but it might be worth a shot. that's the only way I can think of getting it out.

OR just buy the hand off of ToyAnxiety and save yourself the trouble

https://www.toyanxiety.com/search.aspx?find=sparrow

Rubbing a few pics out... it's just so much fun. But please, ignore the sash. Having only a handful of Hot Toys, i'm not at the point where I'm confident enough to take things apart and putting them back together.

DX06_0044.jpg

DX06_0022.jpg

DX06_0025.jpg

DX06_0040.jpg

EDIT: here's a few more...

DX06_0027.jpg

DX06_0038.jpg

DX06_0039.jpg

DX06_0036.jpg

Last edited:
Guys I have a question: does your Jack's long coat has weathered effect or not?
When I initially got my first Jack the long coat's skirt did really has weathered effect. After I exchange for a new Jack for some minior defects, the long coat looks like a brand new one. No weathered effect. Is it a QC problem? This is my very first 1/6 figure.

I don't know. I don't think mine is weathered...but you should've kept it. His coat is pretty gnarly in the flick.

Got mine today.Is loose ankles a common issue with this figure?Mine can barely stand on it's own.

Not been on this thread for a while but I am now getting my Capin Jack tomorrow. :)

I am one for "dressing" a display and I would love to get some treasure, rum barrels, map, jar of dirt etc to go with Jack and a Nathan Drake I am doing.

Does anyone know of anything that is compatible ?. I don't have confidence in making these items.

He can stand on his own,but barely.The ankles are just very loose,more than im used to.

Sounds like a dud, from comments here this figure has quite stable ankles, my Jack is one of the sturdiest HT figures I've ever had where it's
not a solid plastic boot for a foot.

I don't know. I don't think mine is weathered...but you should've kept it. His coat is pretty gnarly in the flick.

I am sure my first Jack's long coat was weathered along the bottom edge. I can only keep the replaced one now because Toy Hunters (HT's official shop) only allows customer to replace once only.

Last edited:
Guys I have a question: does your Jack's long coat has weathered effect or not?
When I initially got my first Jack the long coat's skirt did really has weathered effect. After I exchange for a new Jack for some minior defects, the long coat looks like a brand new one. No weathered effect. Is it a QC problem? This is my very first 1/6 figure.

Mine has very slight weathering.

Got mine today.Is loose ankles a common issue with this figure?Mine can barely stand on it's own.

The ankles are quite loose on mine but I havent had a problem with him standing. Maybe mine arent as loose as yours though. :dunno

I am sure my first Jack's long coat was weathered along the bottom edge. I can only keep the replaced one now because Toy Hunters (HT's official shop) only allows customer to replace once only.

The weathering is inconsistent, The one I got off eBay had almost none and the one that came with the figure had a pretty decent amount.

Not been on this thread for a while but I am now getting my Capin Jack tomorrow. :)

I am one for "dressing" a display and I would love to get some treasure, rum barrels, map, jar of dirt etc to go with Jack and a Nathan Drake I am doing.

Does anyone know of anything that is compatible ?. I don't have confidence in making these items.

The barrel is something people have been finding here and there, usually on souvenirs.

For a lot of the other accessories, witekite made two accessory sets for Jack:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94542

I think both sets are sold out, and no more runs of them. But maybe if you post in that thread mentioning you're looking for something, someone who has extra / doesn't want it anymore could help you out. Or you could make a WTB thread.

Also, Terminator Fan Game is making some accessory / diorama sets: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103719

Back