Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank ya! Flexed him so I'm a bit behind but hoping I get the Cap Jack 1:6th figure I've wanted for a while.

I finally broke down and ordered him--- flex as well... He won't be here for a few months but from the pics the wait'll be worth it.

What is the only thing better than owning this figure?

P1000986.jpg

Owning two :yess:

Took forever, but finally my second arrived.

P1000993.jpg

Bob

Are you trying to get it tied so that you can still use the magnets to keep the flap down? If so, I can understand getting frustrated and struggling with that.

I really don't like how the magnet behaves personally, how it pulls the long part of the sash up slightly, I just wrapped my sash on the figure to make it look right and found just slipping a few coins into the folds of the small flap gives it the hang it needs, I don't think you'll ever have luck getting the sash exactly how you want if you're working so the magnets can still be used.

yea I was trying to tie the sash back up while still using the magnets but I mananged to do it and get it to work how I wanted it look or rather how it let me let it work :lol I'm trying not to mod this one. The only mod I was hoping for was the hat but that didn't go so well :slap :lol I like the "as is" feel for this figure personally and the Hat is growing on me so I can live with it. He's definitely lots of fun to play with that's for sure. I love the sculpted forearms.

Last edited:
He is a very fun figure, I'm still not over the fun, which makes me glad Keaton Batman's a few weeks out, much as I'd like to start having fun with that figure today, I want to savor my time with Jack.

128.jpg

129.jpg

130.jpg

131.jpg

132.jpg

133.jpg

134.jpg

135.jpg

136.jpg

137.jpg

For some reason packages sent from Hong Kong always gets faster to me than any other country does,including europe,Sparrow was sent EMS on thursday and it has allready cleared customs in norway.

NICE!:yess:

Finally got mine!!! Along with it being the best figure ever made, there are no hiccups or flaws. It's perfect! Now I wish I could own two because I can't decide how I want this figure displayed! It looks incredible without the jacket and hat, but jack is so iconic fully suited up.

The sash is probably the only thing that really bothers me. I haven't gotten it to look quite right.

Finally got mine!!! Along with it being the best figure ever made, there are no hiccups or flaws. It's perfect! Now I wish I could own two because I can't decide how I want this figure displayed! It looks incredible without the jacket and hat, but jack is so iconic fully suited up.

The sash is probably the only thing that really bothers me. I haven't gotten it to look quite right.

As soon as rory gets his tutorial up, we will all have some bad ass sashes. :yess:

edit: 2 points -

1) That definitely wasn't meant as a "hurry up" to rory, or any sort of hint, in case it reads that way - I wasn't sure
2) That has to be the first time in history the phrase "bad ass sashes" was used

As soon as rory gets his tutorial up, we will all have some bad ass sashes. :yess:

edit: 2 points -

1) That definitely wasn't meant as a "hurry up" to rory, or any sort of hint, in case it reads that way - I wasn't sure
2) That has to be the first time in history the phrase "bad ass sashes" was used

:lol

Sorry mate I've been ill for a few days. Bloody flu. Haven't even had time to appreciate my new batman.
:(

:lol

Sorry mate I've been ill for a few days. Bloody flu. Haven't even had time to appreciate my new batman.
:(

No worries at all. My wife got hit with that for almost a week recently.

But again, definitely not trying to rush or "hint" about posting - just reassuring cohete that hope is out there.

I love your photos Maulfan because we can see how much attention to detail you have put into futzing Jack's costume espcially his sash as it is something nearly 99% of people get wrong.
I also love figuring out from which poster/screen grab you have taken inspiration to pose the figure.

Back