Official Asajj Ventress Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! I just got this figure, I'm a little late to the party, but all I can say is this figure is really top notch! I'm having a little trouble keeping the belt on though,the belt doesn't seem to stay on the loop, anyone else have this problem?

I see Ventress as more canon now, as Aurra Sing (remember her?) was a wasted opportunity. At least, design-wise, she's the quintessential evil Sith chick. I'm glad to see her developed well in the comics and in the upcoming flick.

Little sith shelf goin on

005hn8.jpg

Nice setup! Medi Maul = :rock

I just cut little rectangular holes in my "Korriban" base to accommodate the SSC stands. Right now they are hanging in the basement till I move them back upstairs.
DSCN0697.jpg

Thanks Craw. My wife just thinks I have too much free time.
Of course sometimes SHE wants ME to live in my basement....

Swapped my Asajj onto a Hot Toys body. Bought one awhile back and just never got around to doing it. I still think the head is too big but the proportions work better on the HT body.

Compare to the unmodified figure (left) and my modified original body (left). The original body I sanded out the armpits and inner thighs to allow more articulation and added floating shoulder pads made from sculpt y to bulk out the shoulders. I added similar shoulders to the HT body this time made from Apoxie.

2406419637_668be2a3a6.jpg
2576244489_74c70e4642.jpg

4571631480_0c11aa659c_b.jpg

4571001965_28cc9cefc1_b.jpg

4571004607_5bb72dd830_b.jpg

4570998441_c309af0cba_b.jpg

Adam Hughes' is the best so far because he has the awesome original head he sculpted. I'm thinking about taking my second exclusive head and trying to shrink it in acetone.

That DOES look great, dedguy! Is the HT body that much bigger than the Buck body? Because based on your shots, I think the proportions look right in the HT body.

Great photos too, BTW.

Back