**Beware SPOILERS** Obi-Wan Kenobi Series on Disney+ **Beware SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How are you going to compare them being in one episode of a TV show against the potential of a brand new trilogy? Completely different.

:

But wasn’t the iconic ANH design changed for ESB and ROTJ by the iconic creator himself.
In terms of helmets at least, not changed, just badly recast when they had to make lots and lots for ROTJ.

I’m going to laugh my ass off when the new ST story that everyone is praying for will be MORE woke than 7,8,9 and also have Mary Sue’s!

That **** is going to be hilarious

You are probably not wrong to assume that content could continue to be as bad or worse considering the state of present day Hollywood. My hope rests solely in Favreau. As Khev pointed out the MCU is certainly headed straight down the toilet. So yes retconning the ST could end up being a lot like shoveling snow in a snowstorm. I still want it retconned though, because of the way Kennedy and company sell it as a connected continuation of the OT. If it was a standalone trilogy that didn't vandalize the OT it would be easier to ignore.

You are probably not wrong to assume that content could continue to be as bad or worse considering the state of present day Hollywood. My hope rests solely in Favreau. As Khev pointed out the MCU is certainly headed straight down the toilet. So yes retconning the ST could end up being a lot like shoveling snow in a snowstorm. I still want it retconned though, because of the way Kennedy and company sell it as a connected continuation of the OT. If it was a standalone trilogy that didn't vandalize the OT it would be easier to ignore.
Which means that you liked what they did with the continuation of those OT characters. I don't. Actually, none of them were served properly. None.

Clone war armor was seen hanging up on set.

I thinks we will be seeing clone armor Obi-Wan in a flashback the question is will Cody be with him.

Last edited:
I always thought the timing of this release from IS was odd. Maybe this is what he might look like?

obiwanartscale.jpg

Probably not, based on the glimpses we've had, his costume seems like it's going to be a step between ANH and ROTS, that looks like a worn ROTS costume with Clone Wars bits on him, not really sure what time period that piece is meant to be.

This show would be the best to benefit from a hard R rating. All the scum and villainy on Tatooine, seeing Obi-Wan getting into bar fights, sticking criminals with a lightsaber in back alleys. He is essentially the bouncer/fixer for the Lars Homestead. Lars can be like the club owner, tasking Obi-Wan in offing some criminals messing with his territory.

Then Vader's pursuit of Jedi, running them down on random planets, mowing down civilians in the way and then murdering the Jedi, this is prime territory for rated R.

SW is becoming Marvel and DC Comics. ST was the death and Mando is the rebirth.

The Mandalorian has gotten some big Emmy nominations - Outstanding drama series and acting nods for Giancarlo Esposito, Timothy Olyphant and Carl Weathers and then various writing and directing noms between Favreau and Filoni.

I'd be surprised if it wins any of these. Would it deserve them? Ehhhh....

Add (child) Princess Leia to the list:

https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/news...young-princess-leia-organa-vivien-lyra-blair/
Somehow I missed this:

"He has this one task left, which is to keep Luke safe," McGregor said in a sizzle reel screened during Disney Investor Day 2020, where director Deborah Chow (The Mandalorian) revealed the "Jedi hunters" posing a threat to the exiled Obi-Wan. "We start on Tatooine, and we go on a rollicking adventure," McGregor added of the planet-hopping series confirmed to include the "rematch of the century" between Obi-Wan and Darth Vader.

Back