Now that you've seen Guardians of the Galaxy - which figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still really sad they killed off Ronan. I wanted to see him team up with the Guardians like he does in the comics after becoming somewhat of a good guy. I'd like to think he's trapped in Soul World. XD

This was my biggest peeve the whole movie. You can't just kill off Ronan. He's way too bad ass to go out like that. Plus, you can't just kill off every villain. I'm not saying don't make it appear that they're done, but at lease allude to the fact that they're still out there. Ronan deserves more than a one and done role. Especially with the job Lee Pace did.

You should be fine, it'll be available for a while.

I had just the batman and armory on order and that one is low quantity I think. No biggy though. I'll have a shot at another batman when the Dawn of Justice movie comes out. GotG is higher on my list after seeing the movie. Not to mention I still have TWS line to look forward too :)

Hopefully they will get to Nebula and Ronan. I think the Collector with Howard the Duck and Cosmo would be kind of a cool set if it wouldn't be so expensive. While Thanos would be awesome, I would rather wait until his character is the focus of a movie.

You know after seeing the movie for a second time today, one thing definitely changed for me. I thought I wanted their maroon uniforms but I like their individual looks and they were more prominently featured. Adds to the diversity and wow do they look good. Plus if they have team uniforms in the second movie, it gives me an excuse to buy them again :)

You know after seeing the movie for a second time today, one thing definitely changed for me. I thought I wanted their maroon uniforms but I like their individual looks and they were more prominently featured. Adds to the diversity and wow do they look good. Plus if they have team uniforms in the second movie, it gives me an excuse to buy them again :)

I agree! The team uniforms (in comparison to individual costumes) are rather bland.

Back