No new 1/6ssss?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lando Da Pimp said:
I got a confirmation that there will not be any new Buffy / Angel figures this year after Giles

If this is true I will have a major sulk. However, if it is an attempt to flush Dusty out and get her to comfort us with kind words about impending releases.......i think you will be disappointed.:rolleyes:

No new announcements for the rest of the year would mean no new announcements at all. I don't think that'll happen. Next ComicCon we'll get something. Anyway, what are your sources?

Eli26 said:
Hello Sue, I recognize you from the BTVSfigs forums, and I was curious, did you sculpt everything that is in your signature? If so, do you have a website to showcase more of your work? Those pieces are absolutely amazing from what is shown.

Hi love,

On my banner I sculpted everything except the two wonderful Spike heads, which were sculpted by my friend who's a professional portrait artist.

He did it as a favor to me and managed to 'bang out' a quick likeness in a day. The head is very small. About the size of a Sideshow figure.

I sculpted the bodies and clothes. The Spike and Angel hand puppets I made totally on my own.

On a different note I'm very saddened to here that there may not be any more announcements for the 12 inch range. I want my Wesley!! :confused:

Back