No Edition Size with NRD Doesn't Matter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Answer your first question "most" recognizable. Batman is #1 most recognizable character that DC has.

2nd question is merely my own opinion:D However based on sales at the movie box office, toys and comics out there, I know Marvel has the better license. :wink1:

Well actually according to a study/survey it was found that Superman is the most recognized comic character in the world. The S sheild is the most recognized icon even over Coca Cola. Basically the study said that the Superman shield is the most recognized pop culture item in the entire world.

Most recognizable...that's a good one. I guess I would go: Superman, Batman, Spiderman in that order :)

Well actually according to a study/survey it was found that Superman is the most recognized comic character in the world. The S sheild is the most recognized icon even over Coca Cola. Basically the study said that the Superman shield is the most recognized pop culture item in the entire world.

Yippee I got one right! :yess: Is there a prize? :wink1:

That Joker figure seems like its destined to be classic regardless of edition size.
You would have no problem reselling it probably I'm guessing, regardless of edition size.
That is my opinion.
If they made the Jack Nicholson one a Premium Format I think that is going to sell out in 2 seconds also regardless of edition size.
It seems like people are more concerned about the extra sheet of art or little freebie that comes with the exclusive, because the non exclusive isn't sold out.
It seems like all the exclusives are sold out and the non exclusives sit. I think that is strange too, does that mean I'm getting ripped if I buy the normal one?

Geesh how thoughtful of you! :pfft:

:nana: Anyway you're too late...Six raised his hand first. :yess:

*raises hand*

PM sent! :wave

That Joker figure seems like its destined to be classic regardless of edition size.
You would have no problem reselling it probably I'm guessing, regardless of edition size.
That is my opinion.
If they made the Jack Nicholson one a Premium Format I think that is going to sell out in 2 seconds also regardless of edition size.
It seems like people are more concerned about the extra sheet of art or little freebie that comes with the exclusive, because the non exclusive isn't sold out.
It seems like all the exclusives are sold out and the non exclusives sit. I think that is strange too, does that mean I'm getting ripped if I buy the normal one?

Not IMO. If a person doesn't care about the EX they can always save money by POing from another online retailer like BBTS instead of SSC.

Back