Modern Life- VH01-GR 1/6th scale limited edition head sculpt review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, been off the scene for a while. That Skiman paint app looks great Dave, I hope to have the HT new Supes tomorrow so will be cool to see side by side.

And Bar, I think the low edition size was decided later to create a more exclusive proposition.

Looks pretty good.
I like that this HS is more angular, chiseled than the HT.
I was affraid since the figure is gigger than usual, this HS would be too small.
But no its loks great.

Looks pretty good.
I like that this HS is more angular, chiseled than the HT.

Oh we all liked that aspect that is one thing HTs totally ****ed up on. Yeah they got the core likeness of Cavill right but totally missed that chiseled jaw.

I was affraid since the figure is gigger than usual, this HS would be too small.
But no its loks great.

Yeah want to see what it looks like when painted.

Some pics of my painted ML sculpts.
I know in the last few pics he *should* have a beard. I am working on that...

90A563E4-96B5-4078-862B-AF9149039174.jpg

SAM_0468.jpg

SAM_0470.jpg

SAM_0472.jpg

A8C6F2C9-082C-4B08-ACF3-954B20B8CE03.jpg

C5E714C8-2CB9-470A-B2E0-29ECF9C093AA.jpg

CDFED3CB-1E19-415A-B9E8-0D381163FC08.jpg

A5D22FB0-BB8A-4281-86F1-3EC5E7EFA593.jpg

B9881FDF-9F99-4DC5-BCFA-0FEAA8CE4427.jpg

6AA19738-0DEE-4866-BA79-06AA23B81B23.jpg

I am sooo glad that I passed on the Modern sculpt!To me it looks generic like an unlicensed product,which it is so I guess they hit their mark!^_^

Great pics Bar which sculpt do you like better between Hot Toys and ML?

Actually, i prefer the ML sculpt. It's a lot closer to Cavill's face than the HT. That's not me putting the HT one down. It's a great sculpt with amazing paintwork. I just prefer the ML one.

Are the eyes on you ML sculpt painted brown Barry?

They are painted blue. But they do look dark when photographed.

Actually, i prefer the ML sculpt. It's a lot closer to Cavill's face than the HT. That's not me putting the HT one down. It's a great sculpt with amazing paintwork. I just prefer the ML one.

I can see why you would prefer it, other than the round jaw I use to think Hot Toys one was pretty much spot on but I can only see Cavill when the pics are taken on certain angles. I think it's because the eyes are too hidden or something. That being said, I still prefer the Hot Toys sculpt. :eek:

Last edited:
Back