Media NINTENDO SWITCH (new console)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone play the Octopath Traveler demo? I really enjoyed it. Just finished playing through Olberic's story and pretty certain that I did everything that you can in the demo. My only complaints are tiny nitpicks really. I don't care for the filter they use that darkens the edges of the screen. I also don't like that you can't go into inns/armories and that the save point is a guy dressed in green that pops up all over the place.

Never played the first xenoblade chronicles. Any good?

Awesome game.
Very good role playing and adventuring element.
The battle system is good too.
The only thing I didn't enjoy was farming for all the ingredients/pieces needed to make some of the more powerful upgrades. I hope they get rid of that and just allow the player to buy these outright using the game's currency.

Yeah, it's a really fun and beautiful game to explore with awesome combat. But...It can drag on too long if you let it. There's a ton of sidequest dealies you can get lost in and may find yourself losing momentum...and then eventually not finishing near the end. It almost happened to me but I managed :lol

Still one of my all time favorite RPG's.

Xenoblade Chronicles X seemed really cool. I played about 4 hours of it, but then something happened unrelated to the game and I lost the will to play...:lol

Xenoblade Chronicles X seemed really cool. I played about 4 hours of it, but then something happened unrelated to the game and I lost the will to play...:lol
I bet it was jye4ever. He laughed at your puny 65" 1080P and it discouraged you from ever turning on that HDTV again.

No?

Ok, so I was the only one he did that to then.

Have Xenoblade Chronicles on the 3DS. Going to play through it for the first time before the sequel is released. Playing through DQ VIII at the moment.

I totally forgot it was released on the 3DS! I might have to pick it up to prepare for XCII. I've never played the first.

DKEq5DnV4AAtOEh.jpg:large

Pokken Tournament DX is released tomorrow! :rock

I'm still loving Splatoon though. Excellent game. I just beat the story mode tonight, but I still like online play.

My local Best Buy had a Mario Odyssey demo. Look for the new Switch kiosks with controllers.

I checked Best Buy at Union Square yesterday, and they didn't have display models.

Anyone else download Golf Story? In CA right now for work and I’ve put quite a few hours in between the airport, flights, and the hotel. Really enjoying it.

My one complaint would be that it could have used a bit more polish.

Back